It is believed that the city from its outskirts compressed no-building areas: whether forest park zone, or the Dnieper and Desnyanskiy intake, whether from sewage treatment plants Bortnicheskih, or securities of irrigated cropland, or whether the Kiev hydroelectric station, whether the security zone Zhulyans'ka airport. However, it is possible that a prospective exhaustion of reserve land and the resolution of some of the taboo areas, such as by transfer Zhulyans'ka airport or runoff water treatment plants, developing Kiev will simply "jump" through the forbidden lands, leaving them like Holosiyiv forests intact within its boundaries . So the future of the city, as usual, for the Kiev suburbs, that is, localities immediately adjacent to the city, but not yet constitute it. Someone have more chances to become the fastest Kiev residential location, someone - more than many. But all of them - a candidate to be together with Kiev. Currently, such prospectively, future residential areas of the city of Kiev, there are at least 50. Let's get acquainted with some of them.
POGREBY (cellars, Pogrebskaya old woman) are located in Troyeschina. The name is due to overlooking of residential buildings in the form of poluzemlyanok, "pogre6ov", once existed here. In this ancient type of Ukrainian land is home to the walls, often in the middle of the hole was stove, around benches for sleeping, and in the roof located smoke hole and door. This kind of unpretentious, comfortable and barely noticeable loved to build homes in their huts and the Cossacks. Title Pogrebskaya old woman comes from the old Desnyanskogo bed, long and winding remains of which can be seen in this area now. The first settlements in these parts archaeologists dating back to the Neolithic Y-1U millennia BC. Oe. Found here is also the time of settlement and burial bronze (II millennium BC. E.) Scythian settlement times (VI-IV century. In. BC. E.) Settlement Zarubintsy early Slavic culture (2. BC. E. ). The first written mention of the village belongs to 1455. In 1781 in the village cellars, hundreds of Kiev "there were 30 huts, and in 1787" in the village Pohreby Oster County "- 103 souls" official people ", ie the state peasants. True, this is the number of souls to be (as in all such cases) multiplied somewhere every two, as the Book of the Kiev governor ... ordination of January, 1787 "under" Skolkov in which the village dush "indicates only the inhabitants" the male floor. In 1971, the village assumed office Brovarskiy farm them. Kirov, was engaged in meat and dairy cattle, there were 2,015 people in it and also had an eight-school, club, library.
Zazimya (Zazimye) located between the cellars and puff for Brovary forest. The name comes from the fact that people here not only lived in the warm season, but experienced "Zazimya and Zazimya", that is, simply, wintered. The first settlement dates to the Bronze Age II millennium BC. Oe. In 1781
"Village Zazimya hundreds of Kiev" had 44 huts, the same number of farms, 1 priest and 1 deacon, and in 1787 in the village Zazimya Oster County - 183 souls (the male sex ") crown of people. In Soviet times, further agricultural specialization of the village was the same cellars. In 1971 the village numbered 2,110 people, were high school, club, library, maternity home.
PUHOVKA (Desnyany town, Komarovka) is located between Zazimya and Rozhovkoy for Brovary forest. People settled in this area already in the III millennium BC. But, as usually happens in history, the settlements gradually zapustevali, forgot about them, there were new, and then disappeared from the face of the earth and they are. The area is located on the waterway. Driving Desna in Kiev, monks and merchants often at this point rested. The land they then looked soft and clean for the rest as down here and Puff. Having this summer smoking - tents, huts, huts, then big tobacco and the hut. Small population initially consisted of mostly clerical, but a settlement was named as Desnyany town located on the gums. The village grows, eventually the population started preimuschestenno hlebopasheskim. Nearby is the marsh with lots of mosquitoes and the preserved and still Komorowski rivchakom (stream), hence another name - Komarovka. During the various wars Komarovka not just pick to the dust, and the people was again a reason to say "smashed Komarovka a puff. In addition, local residents were made to sell "puff" - feather pillows - and indeed engaged downy fishing. And these were sufficiently well known to the village was called puff. In 1781 in the village Puff Gogol hundreds of Kiev governor there were 55 farms, the priest, two clerks. In 1787, the village is already a Oster county and it was 20 ("the male sex") state peasants. In Soviet times, the age-old fishing puhovchan picked up extensive local poultry farms, so that the name of the village is justified today.
ROZHOVKA (Rozhevka) located between the puff and Kalinovka for Brovary forest. The village is located on the isthmus between the forests (now Brovarske forestry and Zalessky a hunting farm), Desnyanskiy flood plain and steppe. The proximity to the crops of rye, and probably there was a name. Or - from the local fertile lands. In the 80 years of XVIII century in the village had 14 peasant households, 47 peasants, "the male sex" and the church. In Soviet times, and the subsequent Rozhovka was subordinated Pukhovsky village council.
Kalinovka located between Rozhovkoy and Brovary. The name comes from viburnum, which grows here abound. Kalina has long been considered the territory of Ukraine sacred tree, it symbolized a family with deep roots, the vitality, the continuity of family and the girl's honor, and then became one of the most important traditional national symbols. Eloquently that Kalinovka was founded in 1928 during neprodolzhtelnogo, but bright first Soviet Ukrainian renaissance. And to make life kalinovchan not seem so very very poetic, in the village placed branch farm "Krasilovsky, cement plant, a school, library, maternity home.
Brovary (Borvary, Borovary) located between Kalinovka and prince. On-the title comes from the fact that there were boiled either German brew "wall", that is, beer, or the Russian "The trouble", ie the resin. To do both, and others, as well as drive the vodka was profitable. The area is located on the border of pine forest and steppe hlebopashennoy, and nearby was and is Kiev, which carried the goods on sale. Or sold gum, beer and so many pike, traveling in both directions on the Chernigov road, traveling from Kiev to Moscow as much. Brovary township was first mentioned in 1628. Initially, they were in possession of the prince Jeremiah Vishnevetzkogo, then in 1649 became the center of Cossack Brovarskyi hundreds, but in 1667 joined the hundreds of Kiev. During the liberation war Brovary than once emptied, Polish, Tatar and Russian troops, and then became the property of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra. In 1782, the monastery's peasants become public. In 1786 Brovary are part of the Kiev governor, and in 1787 there are 487 people ("the male sex") of the population, more than 2 / 3 of which were free Cossacks. In 1802 Brovary become the center of the municipality Oster County Chernigov province. With the building in 1868, the railroad Kursk-Kiev, past and through Brovary, in the township is developing industry and the population over the last 30 l of ET increases by more than 2 times. From Kiev Brovary reported by the coach, Al, 1912 - and mototramvaya. In spring 1923 town becomes the center of Kiev province Brovarsky area with its district committees of the Party, the Komsomol and the Regional Council. In 1930 Brovary as the Kiev suburb logged in Kiev suburban lane and were directly subordinated Kievgorsovetu, and in April 1937 once again became a district center, but the Kiev region. Brovary steel town of regional subordination in 1957. Currently Brovary represent a major industrial center with a population of more than 80 thousand people.
Knyazhichi located between Brovary and Oleksandrivka. The name testifies to the affinity of the settlement "a ruling" princes, particularly in the first half of XVII century prince Ieremia Vishnevetzkogo. However, it is believed that the first written mention of this village belongs to 1489. In 1781 in the village prince Borispol-ray has 60 hundreds of farms and a church with a priest and clerk, and in 1787 the village belongs to the Kyiv district and lives in it 241 ("the male sex"), the state peasants. Recently, a village with its village soviet was a vegetable farm and dairy and lived in it about 5 thousand people.
Aleksandrovka (Low Aleksandrovka + Great Oleksandrivka) located between the prince and Borispol, for Bortnichanskim forest. The name comes from the name or names of the owner or the first settlers. Whether some other reason. Current local branch of the local collective farm "Bortnichi specializes in the production of milk.
Borispol (Alt, Borisovo Field) is located behind Aleksandrovka. It found Scythian burial mound, and the times of Kievan Rus. In the annals of the years 1015-1154 under the area mentioned under the name "Lto, Lto, Alto, Alto, Olto" with the river Alt, where in 1015, returning from a raid on Pechenegs, was killed by assassins believed to have hired his brother Svyatopolk Damned, Vladimir's son Svyatoslavich Boris. Since then, the area was called Borisov, Paul, and hence, according to researchers, and the name of Boryspil. Initially, this is open to nomadic tribes area was empty. In the XVI century the land belonged to Kiev Desert Nicholas monastery. It initially settled who had fled from the right bank of panschiny peasants. In 1569, Borispol is part of Poland, and in 1596 Sigismund III makes it his royal property. In the same year the Sejm approves the formation of Borispol Starosty. For suppression of the local uprising Hetman Zolkiewski and his heirs are Borispol property. Since 1649 Borispol becomes Squadron borough Pereyaslavski Regiment. January 14, 1752 Hetman Rozumovsky passes generalist Borispol with the neighborhood in the eternal possession of his sister and her husband. In 1786 in Borispol "people in general on the last census the male gender - 3353, and the female - 3338. In 1802, the town becomes a center of the municipality Pereyaslavski county Poltava. In 1921 the borough is part of the province of Kiev, and from 1923 became the center of the area. Cities of district subordination Borispol began in 1956. In 1965 he opened an international airport. Currently, Borispol - it is an industrial center with a population of about 50 thousand people.
Gnedin (Gnidin) is located behind Bortnichi. The name comes either from the bay (dark red with some black in places) the appearance of the area, or from someone else's name, nickname, or whether, in fact, from some "nits". Yes, only on what is difficult to say. In the area found the remains of settlements neolitskoy, Trypil'ska and Zarubintsy cultures. The first mention Gnedin refers to 1545. In the 80 years of XVIII century there were 73 cottages with 304 census (the male sex ") crown showers mainly people and the church with the priest and two clerks. In recent Soviet times, the village is a branch of the state farm "Vishenkovsky, school, library and about 2000 inhabitants.
Zoloche located between Gnedin, Vyshenky and borders Darnytsa area. It is a swampy floodplains with numerous lakes (Zolochiv, Svyatische, sandy, Mlini, cow, islands, Cheredniche ...), stows (Popova, Gatnoe, Brandovshina) and rivers. Zoloche was once prominent river, stretching as they edge along the left bank somewhere between Troyeschina. The current lake Zoloche - this is the mouth of the loss in the form of extended lakes on Kiev's left bank of the River. In the old river Zoloche served as a sort of alternative to the Dnieper River near Kiev. Who's afraid to swim past the hail of this, portaged their ships in Zoloche and swam along downstream with God.
Vyshenky (Vishenki) are located in Gnedin and Zolocev. In the vicinity of the village discovered sites and settlements man of stone, bronze, iron and subsequent centuries. Location indirectly (in the context of the river Zoloche) mentioned in chronicles in 1101 and 1151 years. The name of the village probably comes from the local beauty as "cherry-berry" area and neat Selyans'kyi huts with indispensable cherries. A cherry in Ukraine is very respected, it strengthens the forces of hedonism, marital communication and marital happiness. Many noblemen and monasteries owned these lands: Grand Duke of Lithuania, Tolmachev Berendei, enter Meleshkevich Kiev, Kiev-Pechersk Lavra, Metropolitan Rogoza, monastery Florus and Laurus ... In the 80 years of XVIII century there were 117 huts with 504 residents of "the male sex" in the vast majority belonging to the peasants. Their agricultural activities, local settlers, and retain to this day.
KOZIN is for Concha Zaspanskim forested Darnytsa right bank of the district. The name comes from the set of goats taken a liking to the old days, these lush meadows next to the dense forest and reliable. The first written mention of Kozin belong to the XI century. In 1781 in the village of Kozin hundreds of Kiev Kiev regiment were 26 peasant huts, in 1787 Cozine farm is called the Kiev district and lives in it 109 state-owned "the male sex" people. Recently, Kozin considered urban villages with their village councils, factory household chemicals, fishing team, and somewhere 3 thousand inhabitants.
Podgorcy (Podhoretz) located between Kozin and Hodosovkoy. In these places, found the remains of human settlements, beginning with the III millennium BC. Oe. The name is due to the deployment of the village between the flat poluzabolochennoy terrain and the beginning of a steep rise of the relief, as though "under the mountains. In 1781 it was estimated that in the village Podhoretz are 63 huts. In 1787, the village is considered treasury people "the male sex" and found them exactly 250. Recently, the village population of about 1500 inhabitants, and they were collective farm team, school, club and two libraries.
HODOSOVKA (Hudosovka) is placed between Pidgirtsi and Khotov. Near the fort revealed that existed at the time of the Scythians (IV-11 B. in. BC. E.) Early Slavs (II century. BC. E. - I in. N. Oe.) And the Kievan Rus. The modern name comes from the Cossack village of Hodos, who gave them the name and the eponymous river. Or is it the name of the river that feeds on many streams around the hills behind and before the sometimes capricious and cutworms - Yuri and rapid, especially during the spring tide, that is "bad" as homes and crops destroys water. Or, conversely, people agility and deep rivers seemed so very "thin" and unprepossessing. Whatever it was, the river is now relatively small, and for many centuries even more "thin". The first written mention Hodosovki refers to 1586. In the 80 years of XVIII century in Hodosovke were 51 cottage with 185 souls "the male sex" crown of people, as well as the church with the priest and clerk. In those days, the last institution for these villages was a matter as ordinary and necessary, as in the recent Soviet times were required eight-school club and library, as well as the farm (farm), or at least their hard-working department.
LESNJAKI (Forester) located between Hodosovkoy and Khotov. Name associated with the forest and comes either from the local settlements foresters, and under them of old understood not only by forest rangers and guards, but the forest industrialists,
selling timber, and trappers, hunters, a business of forest hunting. Either the name of the local LESNJAK - small and dense forest with many edges and shrubs. Next to the river Vita (Veta) stretches a mountain, where Crypt rulers monks sometimes snatched for a short period of the cave for a solitary hermit, tired from the bustle of the monastic life. In 1781 in the village of Forester Regiment Kiev Kiev Kiev hundreds governor were 27 yards. And in 1787 the village called LESNJAK Kiev district with 127 souls "the male sex" crown of people. In Soviet times, and the subsequent Foresters treated Hotovskomu village council.
Khotov (Hotev, Zvenigorod) is located behind Tserkovschinoy. The name comes from "Haughty" - a strong desire and the desire that had been linked, is believed to be a desire to learn many of the area. Archaeologists have found that the rich settlement here succeeded each other from the Scythians. At the time of Kievan Rus' here and in the district were churches and monasteries with bells, so sonorous and so help from "Hoti", that is, the local ancient settlement called also Zvenigorod. But so it went until desolated temples. And the population began to increase sharply. If in 1787 there lived 193 people "the male sex", then in 1971 - had 3527 people "of women and men. Since so many people opened here in the 60-ies of XX century and the hospital.
Novosilki located between Khotov and Gatnoe. The name indicates not only that, once the village was new in comparison with the settlements surrounding it, but the appearance of this village on the site of a former neglected. The name is fairly common in the Kiev region and even, in different variations, all over Ukraine. In Soviet times, and the subsequent Novoselki subject Hotovskomu village council.
CHABANY located between Novoselki and Gatnoe. They take their name from the local sheep-grazing sheep and shepherds - shepherds who had this apartment building. In these places of burial mounds found bronze, Scythian and Sarmatian times. In Soviet times, and the subsequent settlement was subordinated Hotovskomu village council.
Gatnoe located between the shepherds and Kryukovshchina. They take their name from the causeway - littered with straw and brushwood and ground waterlogged soil. At zagachennoy land and the village grew. The phenomenon spread to Ukraine, is talking about and the prevalence of such names for the settlements. The first written testimony of the village belongs to the XV century. Flowed there once and river Gatenka. In the 80 years of XVIII century in the village of 28 huts with 145 souls "the male sex" crown of people. In 1971 the village is 2,760 inhabitants, high school, club, library, village council, the separation of state farm "Michurinsky."
Kryukovshchina (Krukovschina) located between Gatnoe and cherry. Once the village was away from the main roads and to get to the outskirts of this, we had to do a hook or a detour. The long-standing name has also been associated with local Krook - big black crows. In the 80 years of XVIII century in the village Kryukovshchina were 10 cottages with 70 souls "the male sex" crown of people. In 1971, Kryukovshchina differs from Gatnoe by the fact that, in addition to all that has been observed in Gatnoe in Kryukovshchina was on 337 more people, then placed the central farm of the same farm "Michurinsky, medambulatoriya besides Kryukovshchina was known throughout the country for its milk production.
Borshchagovka (Peter and Paul Borshchagovka + Sofievskaya Borshchagovka) is located between Cherry and Belogorodka. They take their name from the river once flowed here Borschivka (Borshchagovka) and its environs of the same name. Or vice versa - from the ancient "land Borschovki" and its eponymous river. "Soup" ("borschag") literally in ancient language means "take the sour (acute)" - hence the derivative of the word "overdo". However, the name of the area can be also connected with the proximity of boron and the abundance of schavlya. Or - just a cow parsnip plant. Some researchers believe that the name derives also from the fact that the local farmers as well as taxes ("boron") supplied the Monasteries components for noble soup. Famous five local settlements Borshchagovka owned five different monasteries. And, to his attachment to the monks to take "to feed" the latter, here are old small settlements were other names. Now a part of Kiev are four Borshchagovka: Brotherly, Mikhailovskaya, South (appeared in the 80-ies of XX century on the site of the village of St. Nicholas (or Nicholas) Borshchagovka) and St. Nicholas (built in 1967-88 years. In the meadows near the village of Nikolski Borshchagovka) . Outside of Kiev still remains Sofievskaya Peter and Paul Borshchagovka. Each of them a village council.
Belogorodka (Belgorodka, Belgorod) located between Borshchagovka and Goren-Chami. The name comes from the white stone churches (besides and svintsovokupolnyh), urban buildings and the palace, located in the powerful (white stone), the fortress of Kievan Rus. The first settlements, which are known at this place are, at least to the III millennium BC. Under the 980 year Belgorod first mentioned in chronicles as a personal possession of Prince Vladimir Svyatoslavich. In 991 there is constructed a fortress, which has become a powerful Kievan outpost, but its size while surpassing Chernigov, Pereyaslav, Ryazan, and scientists believe enough in what rivals that of many Western European medieval cities of metropolitan significance. Lush and rich handicraft and commercial city center, has been on the trade route from Kiev to Galicia, Poland and further west, was, like most of the outposts of Kiev, razed to the ground known nomadic horde in 1240. In 60-ies of the XIV century village on the site of the city of Belgorod called Belogorodskaya and being within the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, the castle originally belonged to Kiev, and from 1560 - and most Grand Duke of Lithuania. After the Union of Lublin in 1569 the village owned by various Polish magnates: Princes of Ostrog, Crown Hetman Chodkiewicz, princes Koretsky, etc. Somewhere in 1648, became the center of Belgorod Belogorodka hundreds of Kiev regiment. After the armistice in 1667 Andrusevskogo Belogorodka was the Russian outpost. In 1700 Peter 1 gave Belogorodka metropolitan of Kiev and in 1786 she was breech and was under the authority of the House public estates. In 1862 the lands Belogorodka created savings, leased by the landowner Vishnevskaya. By the time Belogorodka was already the center of region. The first village council in the village appeared in January 1918, the first powerful "kurkul conspiracy" - in April 1919, the first party committee - in May 1919, the first parish Revolutionary Committee - in December of 1919, the first agricultural artel (which later became the farm), "The association - force" - In April 1923, the first unified state farm Belogorodskaya "- in February 1959.
Gorenichi (Goryanichi, Goryanka) located between Belogorodka and Kapitanivka. The name of the village - like those located at the foot of the hills, mountains. The first mention in historical documents Gorenichi belong to the XVIII century. At. Goryanka time farm consisted of one hut. And in 1971, has lived in the village of 2,387 people with its village soviet. We can assume that in more or less distant future, Kiev far step over the river and not only Irpen Gorenichi come into his line.
KAPITONOVKA (Kapitanivka) located between Gorenichi and Irpen for St. Shinsky forest and river Irpen. Name either from a certain local settler Capito, whether from the connectedness of the settlement with a certain captain. In prerevolutionary times, this chip is a military grade 9 was relatively equated to a civilian government clerk, and was given a company commander, as in Soviet times was a temporary or permanent stepping stone between a lieutenant and major. As suggested, here at a bridge crossing Irpen Brest-Litovsk highway (Zhitomir road) stood sentry post at the beginning of a certain captain, possibly Polish, and maybe then the Russian troops. It is possible that while the captain could not live here and with his family. Currently, the village is subject to village council is located nearby the village of Petrushka.
Romanivka located between Svyatoshinsky Sviatoshynskyi forested area on one side and the river and the city Irpen other. The name is probably from the time of its former owner Romanov, and can be - and "bunchukovogo friend" Romanovich. This rank in the Cossack army was given to officials for special assignments Hetman his Bunchuk (Hetman's mace-rod). In the 80 years of XVIII century in the village there were 12 huts, 46 people state-owned "the male sex and a priest at the church. Currently, the village belongs to the city Irpen.
Vishenki (cherry) is located behind Borshchagovka Svyatoshinskiy district. Founded in 1887. In 1960 it was allocated to an independent administrative unit of the settlement at the railway station Juliani. The village was named Cherry, because while all of his 520 yards literally rolling in the spring in the cherry blossoms. This was probably due to the long-standing Ukrainian tradition - during the development of new land the first thing they planted cherry trees, which are faster than any other fruit trees took root, grew and gave a generous harvest. The village is also growing rapidly, helped by the concentration of its industrial infrastructure, serving the needs of Kiev. In 1971, the village becomes a city. And then if it was 10,600 inhabitants, twenty years later the figure was 31300.
Kotsyubinskoe located in the middle of Berkovetskogo forests. The name was given in 1941 "to perpetuate the memory of the great Ukrainian writer M. Kotsyubyns'kogo". Prior to this the village was called Berkovtsom (Berkovtsy, Birkovets). It is believed that this name is connected somehow with the "tag" - a tablet or a stick on which notches were in the old days (cut) account, and particularly noted the debts of its debtors. Perhaps with some Dovzhky and was associated a wooded area. Or does it belong to a Biriuchi - tax collector at the time of Kievan Rus. From the same village in 1941 becomes the urban-type settlements of the Kiev region. Currently Kotsyubinskoe subject Irpen city council, there are Belichanskaya furniture factory, woodworking plant, plants "Thermal and sound insulation, stone processing, woodworking, and the railway station" Belichi "and home to over 10 thousand inhabitants.
Irpen (Irpin Cottage) is located behind Berkovetskim forest. Appeared in 1900 as a patrol near the railway bridge over the river Irpen, from which derives its name. River is Irpen (Iropen, Pirna), which is invincible, and flows into the Dnieper "Contrary" to flow, was in ancient times connected, is believed to be a foaming productive force of the thunder god Perun, connecting the terrestrial world to the "il" - a world of invisible spirits , from which come to the earth and all beings are embodied here. The newly formed village situated on the territory of the villages Romanovka, Severynivka, hamlets Lyubka, Rudnev, RV. In 1903, the settlement called Irpin villas and is a Vorzel parish. In 1914, the railway junction is the village, in the spring of 1919 - parish center in 1923, is a member of the Kiev district Gostomel gu ¬ Bernie, then the Kiev district, then the Kiev region, and in 1956 became a town of regional subordination, and in 1963 transferred in the category of cities of regional subordination. Currently Irpen - an industrial city and town health resort with a population of over 40 thousand people.
Gorenka (Goryanka, Goryansky, Papirnia) is located behind Pushcha-Vodice. The name comes from the location on the open hill between Irpen and floodplain forests. It is believed that the village used to be called more Papirnia, possibly from a local production of "Papir" - "maloraseyskago" title of paper writing. The first mention Gorenki refer to the XVII century. In 1781 in the village Goryanka Kiev hundreds of Kiev "regiment" had 8 huts, in 1787 the village called Goryansky and it has 34 state-owned human souls "the male sex. Currently, the front room are village council, some industrial production, dairy farming and other attractions. From Kiev gorenkovchane reported also by tram.
Vyshgorod (Horevitsa, Olzhin hail VyshGorodok, Vyshgorodka). Got its name as "Vyshny city" because he was on a high hill, and above Kiev on the Dnieper, and also - as involving the highest political, administrative, ecclesiastical, religious, cultural and commercial center of Kievan Rus. And in the future - and as a strategic center, defended
Kiev from the north of the attack Polovtsy and Pechenegs. Some researchers believe that the fortified settlement in these places started somewhere in the \ /-U1 centuries younger brother Kiya Horeb, hence the name of the area Horevitsa chronicle. It is believed that Vyshgorod first mentioned in chronicles in 946 year as "Olzhin hail" - the residence of Princess Olga. At this time Vyshgorod is equally (if not higher), with Kiev, Novgorod, Pskov, Chernigov. However, unable to withstand competition from Kiev, in 1078 the city became the center of an Vyshgorodskiy principality subordinate to the Kievan princes, and increasingly dependent on Kiev. During the invasion of Batu Khan in 1240 was razed to the ground. Over the following centuries Vyshgorod obliterated again and again repeatedly. From 1362 to 1569 years Vyshgorod was under the rule of Lithuania and was a small village, belonged to the Holy Transfiguration Monastery Mezhygirska, who remained the owner of the "hamlet" and the transition in 1569 under the jurisdiction of the local territory of Poland. However, in 1595 Vyshgorod is a member of the royal possessions and became the center of Vyshgorodskiy Starosty. The lists of Kiev and Kiev Province castle 1616, 1618 and 1622 years Vyshgorod defined as "rent in Kiev." In 1649, "Vyshgorodka is a member of the Kiev hundreds of Kiev regiment, and from 1656 it has again Mezhygirska monastery. With the transfer of the monastic lands in public ownership of the village Vyshgorod dominate in 1787 Kiev Exchequer, and since 1839 - the House of government estates. On June 12, 1920 Vyshgorod long becomes a Soviet village with its village councils, and from 1929 - and the "New Way". In 1959 the farm converted to the farm, and then combined with Novopetrivs'ke State Farm. Vatutina. The construction in the area, you shgoroda Kiev HPP Vyshgorod first became in 1962, towns, and then in January 1968 he returned to the title of the city, however, belongs to the category of cities of regional subordination. The current population Vyshgorod more than 20 thousand people.
Petrivtsi (Petrovets; Royal village Novopetrivtsi (Petrivtsi) + Staropetrovtsy
(Old Petrivtsi)) are located above Vyshgorod downstream along the bank of the Dnipro Kiev reservoir. The first settlements in this area dates back to the scientists, according to archaeological excavations, III millennium BC - the time Trypilian culture. Found here and the remains of settlements of Kievan Rus. The current name dates back to Peter, no one may "retired" driver. In his village called Petrivtsi. Perhaps the farm was located in the current New Petrovsky - closer to the monastery Mezhigorie. After the devastating attacks in 1482 Giray Khan, residents of the village moved to the area of Old Petrovsky, moving back and name Petrovets. After a while some of the refugees returned to their original location, rebuilt the village and called it his new Petrovac. But the former "new" Petrivtsi become old. Or maybe it was all in a different way - more ancient Petrivtsi - just old. Similarly restore events are not possible. However, Petrivtsi, judging from known written sources, has always been bigger than the old ones. This is due to greater proximity to the Dnieper, and Mezhygirska monastery. In 1656 the monastery Mezhygirska right to own the old and new Petrovac confirms wagon Bogdan Khmelnitsky. In the 80 years of XVIII century in the old and new Petrovci were respectively 33 and 67 yards, with 216 cottages and 367 souls of "the male" population. In 1798, the premises of the abolition and Pogorevshikh Mezhygirska monastery Kiev magistrate was established porcelain factory - on the occasion of the rich deposits of porcelain clay in the vicinity of New Petrovsky. And the "imperial permission is determined from the nearby village of Economic Petrovets thereof to plant people to use. Why do residents of New Petrovsky, and later became famous for his professional skill to produce ceramics and burn fireproof brick - Mezhyhirka. Before the flooding Dnieper floodplain in 1964 the waters of the Kiev reservoir, both villages located at a distance from the shore. In 1971 the villages of New and Old Petrivtsi were respectively 5983 and 2629 residents, but also the central office and farmstead farm them. Vatutina.
Mezhigorie (Mizhhiria) is located between Vyshgorod and Petrovac to heat the reservoir of the Kiev-represented areas. They take their name from the location area in the valley between forested mountains. In ancient times these places and their surroundings (in particular also flooded village Svarome) were the most important pagan ritual and magical center. It is therefore not surprising that on a hill above it, as it were, dominating and subduing all the lower areas of his power, there is the Grand Vyshgorod, and next on the mountain no less ancient and important than the Crypt, the Monastery of the White Christ, or Savior. However, according to further developments, energy area Christian clerics could control only a temporary and variable success. In 1240 the monastery raze the hordes of Batu. The surviving monks elect himself "for the comfortable to the privacy of residence" Mezhigorie. And this is further exacerbated by their testing. Despite the presence of the accumulated work of prayer "to the 1610 Stauropegic (" direct control of the Patriarch "), and by 1709 arhimandritstvo (the highest degree of the abbot of the monastery), despite the special support from the 1521 Zaporozhye Sech, the monastery many times burn out. But after the defeat in 1775, Moscow troops Zaporizhzhya Sich and his last fire in 1788 the monastery was abolished for good.
Victor Kovalenko, "Real estate of Kiev"