Desnyanskiy district of Kiev





Information about Kiev and the districts of Kiev, historical places of Kiev.
Desnyanskiy district
Desnyanskiy (previously - Vatutinskiy) district was formed in late December 1987 Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of Ukraine. It formed part of the Dnieper region and the northern suburbs of Kiev on the left bank of the Dnieper, in particular the settlement Troyeschina. Name of district received in honor of General of the Soviet army Nicholas Vatutina (1901-1944). The most significant contact with the general Kiev came to the 1943-1944 years when Vatutin commanded the 1 st Ukrainian (Voronezh) Front, whose troops had crossed the Dnieper above the current Desna District and November 6, 1943 liberated the capital of Ukraine from German occupation.

Troyeschina (Troetchina, Churilovschina, soil Trinity, Troitskoye) + Vygurovschina (Miloslavschina, Chetanovo, Vigurovshchina, Vygurovschina-Troyeschina) is located between Prospect General Vatutin streets of Bratislava, extreme, Zakrevskogo Chertoroem and the northern boundary of the city. This area has been inhabited since IV-II century BC. Oe., they found the remains of a Neolithic settlement and Bronze Age. Since the days of Kievan Rus area known as Miloslavschina - whether that was the name of one of the members of the princely family, or the name went on the attitude of people here to land. In XI-XII centuries, there was a country residence of the Kievan princes, and then - and fortifications which protected the north-eastern approaches to Kiev. Miloslavichi way or another mentioned in the chronicles and other written sources. In 1492, the great Polish-Lithuanian Prince Alexander granted Kiev zemyaninu Vaska Zherebyatichu village Chetanovo. Zherebyatich "for their spiritual deliverance" bequeathed his Nikolsko-deserted monastery. In 1560, between the monastery and enter on the ownership Chetanovym dispute, authorized the litigation in favor of the monastery. In 1607, the Polish King Sigismund III gave this place (along with a settlement) Kiev mayor Stanislav Vygure. So "water place called Miloslavsky starts cited Vygurovschinoy. Subsequently Vygura gave these lands St. Michael Cathedral. After the national liberation war 1648-1654 Vygurovschiny among the inhabitants, like many of their countrymen, refused to recognize the power of the feudal past, moreover, seized the monastery lands and began to use them arbitrarily. In May 1654 Bogdan Khmelnitsky issued two wagon transfer Vygurovschiny Superior Mikhailovsky monastery. In 1657 the judicial committee decided the case in favor of the monastery and formed it in the form of the order. The local area is sometimes also called Churilovschinoy. Near the settlement Vygurovschina located and soil Trinity ", which belonged to the XVI century Trinity Monastery hospital Kiev-Pechersk Lavra. Since the land is become the subject of many disputes with the inhabitants Vygurovschiny Trinity Monastery. The official end of the litigation in 1657 tried to put Kiev Colonel Butler, having "obmezhevanie" Vygurovschiny. In addition, in 1680 Tsar Fedor Alekseevich hospital gave the monastery a charter confirming his rights.
In 1786 in Ukraine was held secularization of church lands - and the former monastery peasants Vygurovschiny and Troyeschina became public, and after the liberation of the peasants from feudal dependence as a result of the reform years 1861-1866 they were in the department of "free farmers". However, in the land of the peasants cut Troyeschina and Vygurovschiny should have until 1931 to pay the State 3326 rubles 71 kopecks. In 1930, 609 yards Vygurovschiny lived 2607 people, and in 439 yards Troyeschina - 2099.
Changing and the Territories themselves. Until 1471 they were part of the principality of Kiev, and then - in the Kiev province Lithuanian-Polish state. After the national liberation war 1648-1654, the indigenous villages prescribed in the Kiev, and from 1736-th - Gogol hundreds of Kiev regiment. Since 1782 the area was part of the Kiev governor, from 1802 to 1902 - Brovarskyi, and from 1903 to 1923 - Nikolsko-Slobodskoy parish Oster county Chernigov province. In Soviet times, the village and Vygurovschina Troyeschina treated in the 1923-1927 years to Brovarskiy, and from 1927 to 1930 - the Kiev region, Kiev district. In the years 1930-1937, both the farm became part of the Kiev suburban strip, whose rural councils directly under the Kiev city council. From 1937 to 1988 this area belonged to the Brovary Raion. Since September 1943 she again came under the control of the Soviet administration. After the war, it operated the farm to them. Voroshilov, and later - Department Brovarskiy farm them. Kirov. In May 1958, by the decision of the Kiev oblast executive committee Vygurovschina and Troyeschina were merged into one municipality called Troyeschina. In the 60 years of XX century came new changes. With the approval in 1967 of the second post-war master plan for development of Kyiv commenced preparatory work for the development of urban areas Troyeschina. In 1970-1976 he was the Moscow built a unique bridge length of 1,548 m. In 1981 began the construction of residential Troyeschina with an estimated population of 280 thousand people, designed to become the largest bloc of Kiev. First, the village was demolished and Vygurovschinu namyli territory. Because the array was intended to absorb and Vygurovschinu and Troyeschina, his and called Vygurovschinoy-Troyeschina. The main trunk of the first stage of the array began prospect Mayakovsky. In 1984 the newly formed array was connected to the trolley-bus line to the metro station "Petrovka", making it more accessible to the public. In November 1988 the village became Troyeschina village and became part Vatutinsk area.

Mating located between Prospect General Vatutin street Balzac village Troyeschina, Sitnyakami and Desenka. In addition to the area, so called, and the tract, the rich "bindings" - elm trees, willow - and small "vyazyami" - marshes and swamps, natural for this floodplain, poured water Desenko areas.

Sitnyak
i located between viscous, Desenka younger, towns and sites Troyeschina. The name of the area, probably comes from-that abounds here in the bulrush (Typha), loves moist soil. In addition, the etymology of the name "Sitnik" may be associated with rotten tree ("sityami"), which is rich in this wetland area, as well as the looseness of the local land, also referred to as "sityami". Under a natural boundary and is located near the village of Lake Gnilusha.

Settlement is located between the village, Sitnyakami and younger. The name of the area derives from the word "fort", a call to that dictated by both the nature of the terrain - the sublime and flooded floods, so, perhaps, that once there existed an ancient fortified village, and now the local land used to grow vegetables.

Younger located between Sitnyakami, Gorodishche and Desenka. They represent a small hill, surrounded by a floodplain lowlands. The name comes from the clouds, unsightliness ("molozhesti") of these territories.

Gradina is situated in the street Gradinskoy. Before construction of the array area is a "hail" - a field near the village Troyeschina and Vygurovschiny. On the other hand, hailstone - this is a small inhabited place. The title is obviously preserved the memory of the ancient settlements here: before hail "cut", that is surrounded him chopped timber walls.

Liskovschina
(Breath) is located in the vicinity of the street Liskovskoy. They take their name from the small groves that once growing here, and the fields, sometimes covered with woodland. This is one of those names that are applicable to many places on the left side.

Budyscha located in the vicinity of the street Budischanskoy. Consider what is happening is the name of the word "Buda", signifying the artisanal institution in the woods or on the boundary of fields and woods used to manufacture resins, tar, ammonium nitrate and potash. In addition, Buda - this structure, any new building in general. "Budovat" - so build, build new schools, buildings, which is correlated with the newly formed bloc of settlements.

Radun located between the streets of Balzac, Miloslavskaya, Radunsky and Gradinskoy. It is a kind of plaque retired into oblivion localities.

Klunischa located between the streets Miloslavskaya, Zakrevskogo border city and Keliykami. The name comes from once housed in this area Clooney. The settlement of people here was very limited and temporary.

Little cell located between the streets Pukhovsky, Zakrevskogo Klunischami and Dibrova. Little cell used to be called a single house. Here, apparently, keleek-hamlet was at least somewhat.

Dibrova located between the streets Zakrevskogo Pukhovsky, little cell and Fedorkovschinoy. Dubrava formerly called detached deciduous forest, composed of one tree species, such as: oak trees, birch, aspen.

Fedorkovschina located between Dibrova, Dolgikh Lanoma and Diamond. The name of the area, apparently, gave the Cossack village Fedorko.

Long Lan is located between the streets Zakrevskogo Pukhovsky and Fedorkovschinoy. The name is due to long Niwa or arable land, stretching along the lake, in the old days of the former, obviously, a river. Good arable land in these places, limited flood plain and forest, there were few, and therefore it is no wonder that the area suitable for agricultural use most efficiently.

Diamond is located around the eponymous lake. The name of the lake was because of the purity and size, rare for these parts. Diamond is a natural boundary between the floodplain and uncovered areas. The water here though, and accumulates, but in the direction of Dry Gore can not go.

Dry Mountains lie between the Diamond, Troyeschina and Forestry. Represent a sandy area with hills and ravines, covered with pines and deciduous forest. After the war it housed the Forest Cemetery. Forest, which contains the Dry Mountains, stretches from the floodplain of the Desna region to Brovary. Hence the name - Bykovnyansky forest. In the forest are various Tracts, in particular Kolpitskaya Barracks, swamp Kolpitoe, Kurichevo, Lake Stiglya, White Dubrova, Resurrection forest, etc.

Forest array (Vodopark) located between the street Miropolskoy, Brovarsky Avenue and Bykovnyanskim forest. The name of the area was in honor of its location. At the beginning of construction of an array called Vodoparkom - probably because of ¬ designed the vast number of complex water treatment plants. The largest residential area of Kiev at that time was built in the 1966-1973 model years of residential 5 - and 9-storied buildings of vibroprokatnyh panels.

Bykivnia located in Bykovnyansko-Brovasky forest between Brovary and Forest avenues. Some believe that the name of the terrain and the settlement received from the local storage terminal for cattle, while others insist that Bykivnia named after bykovnika (mullein), a large number of growing here in the road and on the sunny edges. The self-titled hamlet has been known since the beginning of XX century, and in 1923 th he was entered in the city limits of Kiev. Modern buildings it relates to the 50 th year of the twentieth century.

Chortoryi (Isle of Murom, the park of Friendship of Peoples), located between Moscow Bridge, the boundary of the city, the river Dnepr and the Strait Chortoryi. Previously believed that in these waters live devils and demons. The first known mention of the area are 1147 (the chronicle description Dolobetskogo congress of Russian princes, held in 1103). It is believed that Chortoryi resulted from centuries of erosion and floods. The area is also called Muromtsem. Prior to overlap Chertoroyskogo channel Gums is an island, and then it became a peninsula. The name of the island associated with the legendary Ilya of Murom, who cleared the holy city of Kiev scum. In 1972, the northern peninsula have laid Kiev recreation area - a park of Friendship of Peoples, which is part stretching along the Kiev Dnipro Park.
Victor Kovalenko, "Real estate of Kiev"
ZAGORODNA.com
Sign

Our button

Zagorodna
bigmir)net TOP 100