The practice of re-planning of apartments in the capital rather common, both among people who do repairs, and among entrepreneurs, reschedules non-residential premises on the ground floors of residential apartment buildings.
As reported in the Directorate of Urban Development and Architecture for lawful execution of redevelopment is necessary to issue permits for its conduct, wrote Kyivrada.
The list of documents required for issuing permits, includes the consent balansoderzhatelya home, that is, housing department or other entity to which it belongs. Project documentation to redevelop apartments (non-residential premises) is being developed under the authority of the General Directorate of Urban Development and Architecture, and agrees to a specially authorized body of relevant planning and architecture of the district administration.
Note that documents prepared in the Directorate for free. Requirements for the redevelopment outlined in the State Building Standards B.3.2-2-2009 "Houses. Reconstruction and major repairs. " Thus, according to the norms for redevelopment permitted to place the kitchen and bathrooms (bathtubs, toilets) above or below the living rooms. Also, when the device kitchen-dining room in a private apartment is not permitted to have kitchen pipes and engineering equipment above or below the living rooms. With regard to the balconies and loggias, the rules prohibited their insulation, glazing, construction of new and expansion of existing balconies and loggias.
It should be stressed that unauthorized alterations apartments with the demolition of supporting structures (walls, partitions) leads to a decrease in the strength and reliability of building structures in general, and in some cases can cause destruction of buildings.
For example, in July 2003 from unauthorized alterations of several apartments fell a front wall and floor decks of an apartment house on the street. Krasnoarmeyskaya 37. Note that the responsibility for damage to neighbors, has the owner of the apartment and building an organization that has been working to redevelop without a coherent in the manner prescribed by law project documentation.
List of required documents
For permission to redevelop apartments and non-residential premises:
- Legal documents recorded by the utility "the Kiev City Bureau of Technical Inventory and Registration of Ownership of immovable property" and their certified copies at home (part), if the immovable property registered in the ownership and the right to use the documents if the object Real estate is not registered on the property right (notarized);
- Help balansoderzhatelya home about the absence of debt for the rent of the customer (the owner, user);
- Consent of all owners (the owners), as well as adult tenants (non-residential premises), which on legal grounds provided by local law, possess, use, dispose of the relevant immovable property (residential or nonresidential), duly certified (notarized );
- Help shape-3;
- Copy of technical passport made BTI;
- Consent balansoderzhatelya building;
- Photographic images of the facade (the device balcony cantilever type);
- Consent of the neighbors living on the floor above and one floor below, and for the first and top floors, the consent of neighbors living on the left and right;
(Note: The "neighbors" - the person on whom the right of private property (total, partial) property rights enshrined appropriate real estate, as well as those on the legal basis, use (rental, etc.) to the appropriate real estate housing (nonresidential) ;
- Conclusion (analysis) of communal organization "Center of Urban Planning and Architecture" with respect to the feasibility of pre-project proposals redevelopment apartment (s) (non-residential premises) and the possible influence of design (architectural) decisions on redevelopment in the urban facility (construction, building).
General Directorate of Urban Planning and Architecture, where necessary, may require:
- Conclusions profile (branch) offices of the executive body of the Kyiv City Council (Kyiv City State Administration), institutions and organizations - with regard to other issues related to functionality of the object, etc.
Project documentation to redevelop apartments (s) (non-residential premises) is being developed under the authority of the General Directorate of Urban Development and Architecture (Appendix № 1 to the Order) and agree specifically authorized by the local city planning, architecture corresponding areas in the city of Kyiv State Administration, the established order. (Note: The composition and form soglaieniya (document) district in the city of Kyiv state administration, project documentation for the redevelopment of apartments (s) (non-residential premises) shall be determined by the respective district in the city state administrations of Kiev, according to current Ukrainian legislation).
Commissioned and non-residential apartments in apartment buildings (non-residential) after their redevelopment, by commissions, which are created by the respective district in the city state administrations of Kiev.