Tarashchansky District - a district in the south of the Kiev region

Regional centers of Kyiv region and cities of regional subordination | Information about the regional centers
Tarashcha district is located in the southern part of the Kiev region. As an administrative unit was formed in 1923.

The district borders on the west with Stavishchensky and Belotserkovsky districts. In the north with Rokitnovsky, in the east with Boguslavsky district and in the south from Lisyan district of Cherkasy region.

The distance to Kiev is 115 km. to the motorway Kiev-Odessa - 30 km, to the nearest airport Borispol 156 km.

The territory of the region is 75.8 thousand hectares, water resources - 2 thousand hectares. The area is located in the forest-steppe area, afforested 34% of the district. Natural resources - clay, building sands.

The permanent population of the Tarashcha district is 31973 people, of whom 14751 are men, 17222 are women.

The center of the district is the city of Tarashcha, located in a wooded area along the rivers Kotluy and Glubochitsa, flowing into the river Ros.
Taraschansky district
Tarashchansky District has a multi-thousand-year history. Its origins lie in the hours of the Scythian state, as the ancient burial mounds near the villages of Bovkun and Chernin say. Cirdans. Considerable scientific and cultural value is represented by archaeological finds - the Cimmerian riveted bronze cauldron and the bronze ax of the Late Bronze Age. Numerous are pamnjahivska, Penkovo ​​cultures, the early state formation of Kievan Rus. On the territory of the village of Kivshovata two burial mounds of Scythian times were found - Bezimenniki and Podolyanka (U-IV century BC)

The history of the villages of Kivshovaty, Stanishivki, Buda-Koshevatsky is closely connected with the history of the Cossacks.

In the immediate past, the region was the center of the administrative formations of the Commonwealth and the Russian Empire. In 1722 Tarascha received the privileges of the town, and in 1791 Magdeburg law. In 1800 the district center was moved from Piatigir to Tarascha and renamed Tarashchansky.

The first district congress of Soviets was held in February 1918 in the city of Tarashche. And in March, mobilization was conducted in the partisan detachment, which participated in the guerrilla movement and in June grew into the largest in Ukraine Tarashchansky uprising, the detachments of which formed the core of the legendary Tarashchansky regiment.

Industry and communal services in the area were destroyed due to war and intervention.

In 1930, the first in Belotserkovsky district of MTS was organized in Tarashcha. In 1929-1930 there were promissory "Bolshevik Labor", "Shvejkop", and agricultural artels in all villages of the district.

In 1932-1933, a black scythe passed through the area of ​​Holodomor. According to the State Archives of the Kiev region and eyewitness accounts of those terrible events in the area, over 10,000 people died in a famine. Most people died in the villages of Chapaevka, Lesovichi, Severinivna, Bolshaya Berezyanka.

The Tarascans bravely defended their native land in the fight against the enemy during the Great Patriotic War. Thousands of them fought on the fronts, more than 700 residents took part in the partisan movement and underground work against the Nazi invaders. For courage and heroism more than 7 thousand warriors-Taraschans were awarded, 4 - became Heroes of the Soviet Union - Vernigora PL. (in the town of Tarashcha), N.N. (the city of Tarashcha), Pilipchenko DO. (Tarashcha), Shtelmakh DL (V. Vovnyanka), 2 - full knights of the Order of Glory.

Land Tarashchansky since ancient times was the edge, which gave birth to tireless toilers and warriors of the victors. Here, bread and love, good and songs, legends and legends are generously imbued. From Tarashchansky Krai there are many talented, industrious people known in Ukraine and abroad: President of the USSR Academy of Sciences, three times Hero of Socialist Labor A. Aleksandrov, Army General of the Ukrainian People's Republic V. Sikevich, famous designer of aircraft engines A. Lyulka, Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada Ukraine several convocations A. Moroz, doctor of historical sciences V. Zhebokritsky. Several years in Tarashche lived and worked famous composer N. Lysenko and others.

Many monuments of history and art have been preserved in Taraschanshchyna: the firehouse depot (mid-19th century M. Tarashcha), the church (the end of the 19th century M. Tarashcha), the Church of Alexander Nevsky (1748 pp. Dubivka) and others.

Today 6 industrial enterprises, 63 agricultural agro formations of different forms of ownership work on the territory of the district, behind which 41,912 hectares of agricultural lands are fixed, out of which the area of ​​arable land is 40547 ha. The farms specialize in the cultivation of grain and fodder crops. The branch of animal husbandry is meat and milk. Among the most effective are the following: Dubovskoye and Petrovskoye joint ventures act as a single economic mechanism based on progressive soil preparation technologies, careful processing of crops and care of plants, and therefore grow one of the highest crop yields in the region. Here in an excellent condition of the field, in the engine yards - powerful and modern machinery, on livestock farms - a high-productive well-groomed livestock. All this convinces us that the success of these farms is impossible without talented, skilful organizers of production. This is the founder and leader M. Furdichko, a deputy of the Kiev regional council, was awarded in 2002 with the Order of Merit of the third degree. Support is provided for the development of small business and market infrastructure facilities - 84 small enterprises and 7 banking institutions operate. 1339 people are engaged in individual entrepreneurial activity. Educational institutions number 13 schools, 12 UVK, 1 grammar school "Erudite", a special boarding school, a children's home of mixed type "Hope". To out-of-school educational institutions belong the Taraschanskaya Children's Music School, the regional center for the creative work of children and youth "Rainbow", the children's and youth sports school and the station of young naturalists. Confirmation of the high level of work of out-of-school institutions are the victories of their pupils in regional festivals and competitions "From the People's Source", "Kalinovy ​​Zvon", "Debut" and others. The pride of the region is Taraschansky Agrotechnical College named after. Hero of the Soviet Union A. Shevchenko. This institution constantly maintains high ratings in the educational world, gives solid knowledge to over 1,5 thousand students studying in the specialties "Mechanization of Agriculture", "Electrification and Automation of Agriculture", "Accounting", "Jurisprudence", "Organization of Production ( Agricultural Management), "Commercial Activities". Medical services are provided by the central regional hospital, the district polyclinic, 2 district hospitals, 4 outpatient clinics, 25 feldsher-midwife points. The network of cultural institutions of the district includes 29 houses of culture and clubs, 30 libraries of the Centralized Library System, a museum of local lore and a cinema. 9 collectives of amateur art have an honorary title "people's". Well-known in the region and beyond its amateur groups "Cossack Kuren" RBC. The owner of the Grand Prix of the international folklore festival "Slavyanskoye Podvorye" and the rich of regional festivals and competitions, as well as the group "Cossack entertainment" of the Kivshovatsky SBC. Respecting the past with respect, preserving and increasing the previous wealth. With hope and optimism Taraschanschina looks into the future, because the Taraschans are a big, industrious, friendly family. The hard work, conscience and wisdom of everyone will make our native land blossoming, and the Taraschans - rich and happy people.
zagoronda.com

New buildings and residential complexes in the Tarashchansky district


Cottage villages in the Tarashchansky district
Sign

Our button

Zagorodna
bigmir)net TOP 100