Obolonskiy district





Information about Kiev and the districts of Kiev, historical places of Kiev.
Obolonskiy districtOne of the young metropolitan areas. The name comes from the area Obolon, located in the heart of the district. The area has undergone many changes: it is called Minsk, then it became part of the Podolsk district, then walked him Pusha-Vodytsya. Minsky called him in March 1975. Name favored the geographic location of the area which left the outside of the city, you can get to Minsk. In 1990, the district deprived the island of Muromets the park of Friendship of Peoples in favor of the Desna region.

OBOLON (Bologna, Obolonnia, Bologna) is located between the Dnieper, Moscow avenue and the streets of willow and Peter Degtyarenko. Title - Old Church Slavonic and valued. This treeless, vast meadows, and low-lying plains near rivers or lakes, and lush, gracious pasture for domestic animals, and the low side of the river flooded by spring tide, and the nearest boundary of the city, its "shell". The name of the area is characterized not only by its geographical and economic nature, but also built. From ancient times up to 20 or 30 years of XX century, Bologna began in Kiev, where some of the current street Obolonska Podol and covering the entire flat portion between the Dnieper and the hills, Egorov, comfortably stretched until Vyshgorod. In ancient times the concept of "skirts" and "Bologna" were closely linked: Hem - this is a civilized part of Obolon and Obolon - unsettled, grazing of their skirts. Occurred Hem - retreated Obolon. Receded as a result of fires, floods and other ravages Hem - Obolonnia occurred. Prehistoric park Obolon were known in the IV millennium BC. Bronze and other findings relating to the settlements end I millennium BC. Oe. - 2 century AD. Oe., opened to researchers in an area of 25 thousand square meters. 66 m depth homes and 918 commercial wells Zarubintsy unique culture. In the same period of Kievan Rus Bologna mentioned in chronicles in 1096, 1151, 1161, 1169, 1174 years. Here occurred the battle with the attackers nomads. Immediately find out their blood, blood internecine relationships princes. Here, too, not far from the flooded pastures, was on the road and the house of Volos, who gave people the power, prosperity and fertility. Fertilized by natural spring waters, this area, has suffered from floods in the spring, so in the coastal parts of the house built on stilts. In connection with the regular floods, 4 February 1749 issued a decree of the Senate, which exempts from Kiev treasury burdens outside Podil as fortifications, which took place between Podil and Obolon were annually razoryaemy spills and required each time the capital renewal. But at the same time, caused by silt, Obolonskiy meadows were unusually juicy and desirable for grazing, and for landowners. Therefore, between the city and the Monastery at Kiev, in particular, held serious struggle. First invaded by "svyateysheskie" monopoly and revenue Lithuanian Grand Duke Alexander, who in 1494 wisely allows townspeople to mow the hay "at Bologna. After that, the magistrate at Law, Kiev Obolon repeatedly confirmed letters and Ukrainian Hetman and Russian tsars. During the Magdeburg Law (1494-1834g.g.) Obolonsky on the field were carried out military exercises, okzertsii "middle-class housing. This area is not just used for placement of large numbers of troops. In the second half of the XIX century Obolon housed the main city of huge timber-yard, and in 1911 - one of the twelve airports Kiev Kiev Association aeronautics. Housing is Obolon in the XIX and early XX century belonged not to people with incomes. There is often looting, murder, and the place was full of criminogenic elements: beggars, bandits, drunks ... In the "late-" time Obolonska field were build up by industrial methods. Dump trucks were carrying sand, earth, and the alluvial soil since 1970, there is industrial area consisting of factories, warehouses and other businesses, and since 1973 - there is an array of modern Obolon with the same avenue as the main thoroughfare. The main building of residential houses held until 1980. When planning took into account the natural terrain. The array was built, mostly 9 - and 16-storied houses. In 1980 Obolon appeared underground. The area continues to grow. And so closely as bone in the dog's throat. No wonder Obolon is not only the Gulf Dog Arm (along the streets streamside). At the mouth of the bay is Obolon tract "Natalka", which literally means "born", "bringing continued born, Christmas."

OPECHEN the same name is located along the chain of lakes stretching across Oboloni from north to south. They represent the remnants of the famous and shipping Pochaina River which flows through Oboloni and flows into the Dnieper between the current postal area and pedestrian bridges on Truhanov Island. The name comes from Old Slavonic word "opechka", signifying shallow clay with sharp edges or spit in the middle of the reservoir. But there is another version: Pochajna not only plagued their spills, but also "took care" of rich meadows. In Pochajna dwelt Dragon, and the river used to could become a 'whipping fire "," sparks "and" bring down a pillar of smoke "- a purely energetic order.

KIEV-Petrovka located near one of the oldest railway junctions "Kiev-Petrovka, mainly in the industrial zone. Title Petrovka "owes its origin to the names of Gregory Petrovsky. On "Petrovka informal influenced Petropavlovskiy Dominican monastery Podol and Peter and Paul Church in Kurenyovka. Do not they cause native title? Known area and its markets.

Kurenyovka located between Moscow and Prospect Frunze Street, Reserve, Dobryninskaya, Bogatyrskaya. There is also a large industrial zone and its market - Kurenevskiy, not far from being "live" a wonderful area Frunze, known once the Peter and Paul. His is the former name of course from the time of the former on the street. Syretskaja, 20 Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul. As most areas, in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries in Kurenyovka stood guard Cossack smoking. Kurenivka was also known as a center for production of bricks, manufactured in Kiev since ancient times. The number of brick factories ("tsegolen") in Kurenyovka particularly increased in 30 of the last century, when built new Pechersk fortress, University of St. Vladimir and other facilities.

Dobrynya located in an area of streets and willow Dobryninskaya. In former times flowed side by side the legendary Pochajna, where there were fierce and decisive battle of the warrior came from Ryazan and the greatest friend-associate of Vladimir the Red Sun - Dobrinya Nikititch - with a fierce serpent dragon. In this area a long time constant is the settlement of people. At the end of the XIX century it was known as the village Vladislav Branitsky.

Priorka is a continuation of Kurenyovka and stretches up to the area Kin-Sadness. The area has long belonged to Podillian people, here is the village and known to almost a hundred distilleries. Title area - Prevarka recorded in the Lithuanian sources XVIII-XIX centuries. In 1634 the legal ownership of these lands were seized by the Dominican monastery of Peter, the abbot of which - prior-"preorkievskogo Convent (Catholic District) - founded the suburb Priorka. In 1659, after the national liberation war years 1648-54 and confiscation of land tion monastery Priorka transferred brotherly Orthodox monastery, and in 1701 - the town council. In 1880 the area was included within the city limits. 1960-80-ies Priorka substantially reprogrammed and rebuilt.

KURYACHY BROD is situated in the vicinity of the current street Borovikovsky. The name comes from a stream, flowing now in a reinforced concrete reservoir. Although the creek and was laughing at the chickens in ancient times, he is alive and beats from the ground so far. The name of the stream may occur from the fact that he entertained many of the manufacturing process of distillation.

Chervinsky is located in the alley Alexander Popov. The name comes from when some of the former estate of General Chervinova here.

KOZHISCHEV located in the streets of Kazan. Named by the name of the first settlers.

ZAPADYNKA
located along the street Polupanova. The name is mentioned in the XIX century. Known to have been the local Zapadynskie sand hills, formed a "sink" - a shallow hollow circular and oval shapes. Old buildings and small-bumpy terrain was demolished in the 80 years of the century.

Vyshgorodsky massif between the street and the area Polupanova Taras Shevchenko. Was built in 1971 along Vishgorod street, which runs in the direction Vyshgorod. Hence the name. The array is divided into neighborhoods, each with its own independent infrastructure services to the public.

Zabara located in an area of streets and Mukachevo Novozabarskoy. Here was the tract of the same name, the name of which dates back to the value of "take, seize arms, to keep". "Zabara" - the border, a sign, for which your property is as you like and do not belong. Maybe the whole thing is simply just a name, a nickname of some rights, such as a settler, who had given themselves the name of this place.

Linnet is located in the streets Konoplyanskoy and Peter Degtyarenko. There were the same name the tract and river. It turns out, the terrain is perfect for hemp was appropriate, because under such seeding usually ate the best and well-fertilized land.

MINSK massif between the area of Taras Shevchenko, Minsk avenues and streets Kondratyuk, Mayorov, Punch and Polaris. Partially built up in the years 1970-75 along the avenue of Minsk and nearby areas Kin-Sadness. Erected mainly 9 - and 16-storey residential buildings, and a classic case of the socialist industrialization of the housing in each district were placed: one school, a couple of preschools and a minimal set of commercial and community centers. To complete the construction of the array in 1975, arose and absorb its eponymous borough. The next major construction in the area was conducted in 1989-90 and made the neighborhood on the streets Berezhans'kyi and Punch. The third building saga continues today. The proximity of the floodplain of the Dnieper and Pusha-Voditsa creates a unique microclimate of this area

Redkin located on the outskirts of the capital towards Vyshgorod. The name of the village comes from the ancient word "rare" - a rare fence and poles enclosure for pasture and grazing cattle. The settlement is also in "rednike" - in thin edge of the forest-the forest. When a lot of villages like Redkina located along the present-day Minsk Prospect, was then the road to Dymer. Few of them survived. In their place are now, or flower bed, or recreational or sports facilities ... The village is represented once a common form of building area.

Lukow is located between the array Obolon, street Bogatyrskaya and the Dnieper. The name comes from the fact that the area is on the "onion" - bending river. Parallel title - Gulf Camel - from the typical one-sided configuration trehgorboy waters. In the area are recreation, hospital, garden plots, cottage villages. Lake was formed in place of one of the pits for reclamation of construction sites. Lake greatly lengthened, widened and deepened for a new propeller channel and construction of water plants, so it is called "ministerial".

ICE is located on the northern outskirts of Kiev, leading to Vyshgorod. Central Street - Dneprovodskaya. The village was built in the 50 years of this century to service personnel ICE, filling Kiev plumbing asserted and treated (now mostly Desnyanskiy) cold water.

Puscha-Vodica
is located on the northern outskirts of Kiev. The name comes from the word "Forest", signifying a dense impenetrable forest and flowing rivers Voditsa. Known since the XI century as a place of the prince's hunting. In 1724 there was established forestry. In 1890 the City Council established a holiday village here, in 1981 became towns. The first resort was built in 1904 - TB and somatic. Then, especially in the 50's and 60's, the resort towns and built up massively and randomly. Recently, the area was incorporated into the Obolonsky area.

SHEVCHENKO village is located between the Windy Mountains, growers, Pusha-Voditskim forest and Kin-Grief. The main streets - Krasicki, Soshenko, Zolochivs'ka, Kosenko. Known since the 20's of XX century. Initially stretched along the streets Krasicki, Lesia Ukrainka Zolochiv, alley Bestuzhev. In 40-50-s grown to its present size.

Kin-Grust (Cottage Kulzhenko) is located in the area of Shevchenko and nearby parts of streets Navashin, Polaris, Pusha-Voditskoy, Soshenko. It is believed that in 1787 Catherine the Second, passing on to these places its leisurely way to the Crimea, uttered his brilliant one-eyed lover Prince Potemkin: "Darling, Throw sadness." And then he quickly changed his mood, catching the unfading need the queen in a smart joy and overwhelming sensations. And the sad-zaznobushku threw. Then this picturesque country place belonged to Colonel Begichev in 1838 - Lukashevich, and the end of XIX century - Stefan Kulzhenko, Kiev richer field of publishing.
Victor Kovalenko, "Real estate of Kiev"
ZAGORODNA.com
Sign

Our button

Zagorodna
bigmir)net TOP 100