Darnitskiy district: history and terrain

Information about Kiev and the districts of Kiev, historical places of Kiev.
Darnitskiy district: history and terrain
Darnitskiy district was formed in 1935 by decision of the Presidium of the Central Executive Committee of Ukraine. At that time it was the only left-bank district of Kiev. It consisted of the villages Osokorki, Poznyak, Bykivnia, workers' settlements Darnytsa car-repair plant, Emergency, hamlet red and Shevchenko, and Nikolskaya, eating-house, Resurrection and Predmostnaya suburb. As a long-standing history, the settlements on the left bank of the Dnieper, in the territory of modern Kyiv, known from V BC. Along with the growth and development of the city, they change their administrative and territorial jurisdiction. Before the liberation war years 1648-1654 the present territories Darnytsa area belonged to the Lithuanian-Polish State, and after it - part of Kiev, Boryspil and Gogol hundreds of Kiev regiment. Since 1782 these territories belong to Kiev Kiev county governor, and then - Kiev province, with 1802 - to Brovarskyi, and from 1903 - to Nikolsko-Slobodskoy parish Oster county Chernigov province. Following the March of the bourgeois-democratic revolution of 1917 there are new disturbance. The beginning for them was the establishment of the Bolshevik district committee Sloboda RSDLP (b) based on the local party organization, which included workers' arsenaltsy, mostly living in the bridgehead suburb, and a smaller part - in the surrounding villages. The regional committee has existed until 1922 - as legally under the Soviet administration, as well as underground - under the rule of the Austro-Germanic, Belopoljske and the White Guard. Administration at this time under Soviet rule left-bank territory, including land Darnytsa this area were part of Brovarsky area of the Kiev district. In 1923, some of them became part of Kiev, to be exact - Podolsky, and Caves (since March 1934, respectively, Petrovsky, and Lenin) districts. And finally, in April 1935 on the map of newly emerged Darnitskiy district. Like a living creature, he matured, until in May 1969 from him gemmated Dnieper area, grabbed "zemelku" under the section along the streets Sosyury Builders and until the Supreme Council of the boulevard and along the streets Raskovoy to the metro station "left bank". But in this scenario have Darnytsa region is built and populated places left plenty. But the forces on the management of the growth of urban population lacked less and less. This led to another "territorial-administrative leave" in 1990 and the birth of the Kharkiv region, which, as a "dowry" for its further development has received from the "parent" Bereznyaki, Osokorky, Poznyak and part of the village of Shevchenko. Today there are already in Kharkov region, and its location shared by Darnytskyi, Dnieper and Goloseevsky areas.
At present, the Darnytsa district includes at least 15 residential historic districts, each of which is for historians, and archaeologists - who is a treasure.

Previously, under the "Darnitsa" understood almost all the left-bank part of Kiev. Most researchers links the origin of the name of the area with the word "give" ("gift", "darivat", "Darney"). The word has many meanings, hence the multiple versions. Some thought most likely that in this locality someone somebody something given - for example, Princess Olga - Lake to his son, Svyatoslav, and from Lake Darnitsa "(" given as a gift ") title has passed and the whole area. Others believe that since the Kievan Rus in Darnitsa posted "the visiting" (inn), households and women's quarters, which stopped foreign ambassadors and merchants - darnichie (vruchateli gifts), who came to the Prince of Kiev with gifts. Hence, they say, and a compound word, consisting of the words "gift" and "down" - that is, bringing the gift of the princes, the visitors fell to his knees. Still others believe that all much easier. Not that this place someone someone "gave all for free," but simply "bit of land" that was like "Money for", comes for free. But does "for nothing" - "I do not deserve"? It is in this thinly because of the open (as compared with the right bank) of the terrain there are numerous suburb (svobodki "), people who provide various liberties, privileges and rights - for example, for 5-15 years to be fully or partially free of taxes and to bear obligations. The natural benefits of the founders slobodok, which often were the monasteries, who owned the local land, was that people settled in their lands. And as competition among landowners was great - on the Left Bank were ownership, in particular, Nikolsky, Crypt, Vydubitsky, Michael's Golden Dome, Bratsk monasteries, and then tried to "God's holy men" to outdo each other in the provision of "freer" to the settlers. Hence the impression that the land going to the almost "Darnitsa". But no less noteworthy and sacral ("holy") meaning "Darnitsa", into the depths of centuries. "Darnitsa" - a "sokrovischnoe store" Dayan and blessings of God. In this area at the time of the pagan gods of Kiev brought "gifts" - "things are soulless", in contrast to the "victims of the dumb animals." One way or another, but the terrain was "committed mystical grace."
What consist of a Darnitsa, when the settlements in it was not enough? Hay meadows on a broad freely lowland thickets of vines, fish the lake, "that all the annual vernal water is sinking." The first written mention of Darnitsa are eponymous river. One of the many lawsuits on the disputed land between the Crypt and Nikolsky monasteries took place somewhere in 1509. Landmark Court Decision boundary between the possessions of the disputants is determined as follows: "... good people land in front of us was diluted and abroad have indicated Tym Aubum lands: Darnitsa river, which is retse (river) and Mlynysche (mill) ..." In 1516, the river Darnitsa in the role of the border is mentioned in the proclamation of King Sigismund I, of the Nikolsky Monastery. At the end of XVIII century were known three Darnytskyi farm. But apparently, they were not numerous. As described in 1766, one of three farms was the court with two cottages and barn, as well as several on the river "the old mill on two wheels." In the note clerk Nicholas Burmachevskogo, "described above upon this farm living, arable land, grasslands, forests and other lands with no possessions. Feed zarobotkovaniem, consistency does not pay, do not sow corn, and continue in any crafts and trades do not wish to join. Mass settling Darnitsya began in the second half of the XIX century in connection with the construction of a railroad "Kiev-Poltava." Railway workers settled on the left side of the track, more or less habitable part of the area. This territory a little later became known as the Old Darnitsa - as opposed to New. In Darnitsa gradually began to develop industry, one way or another connected with the railway: the railway workshops, plywood and sawmill, slaughterhouse. In 1923 Darnitsa and adjacent municipalities included in the borders of Kiev. However, the development of the city of the area lasted for many years. Only in 1927 Darnitsa finally conquered Kiev city council, and only in April 1935 she served as a center of education Darnytsa district, which includes all settlements of Kyiv Left Bank, except Vygurovschiny, Troyeschina and Bortnychi. Darnitsya transformation into a major industrial area occurred during the pre-war Soviet Five Year Plans. During the Great Patriotic War Darnitsa was almost completely destroyed. Intensive residential and industrial construction, the results of which can be seen today, began to unfold in the 50's of last century.

Slaughterhouse is located in Darnitsa between the forest and branching of the railway on Brovary and comb. Location-pro mzona got its name from the carnage of the building-fridge that emerged here in 1912 in addition to her in 1922 built a slaughter house, and in 1930 a sausage-bacon factory. In 1931, the year all these havens "masters of cases of blood and slaughter 'combined under the name Darnytsa meat-packing plant, Completed in 1934, the plant primary processing of livestock. In the postwar years, the company radically reconstructed. According to psychics, the terrain is particularly notable for negative and unhealthy energopotentsialom, which led, in particular, to acts of mass violence against people in these places during the Great Patriotic War.

New Darnitsa located in Darnitsa between Kharkiv highway, railway line "Kiev-comb-Poltava, Shevchenko localities, the Red Farm, park of Partisan Glory and the forest. New Darnitsa officially founded in 1896 on the right side of the railway station "Darnitsa" as a holiday village in the age-old pine forest. And lived in the area at first did not work hard worker, but just summer residents and vacationers - the "new" people to the local edges. While neither slaughter nor suffocating industrial zones was not there and the ground was dry and healthy, with sandy soil and magnificent forest. Just 43 tenants have 80 stations, each of which was the size of 17 hectare, and paved the broad, straight streets. And started summer weekdays. In 1897 he built up 40 sites in 1898 - another 20, and "cut" 85 new sites with rent of 16 rubles. 35 kop. to 75 rubles. 45 kopeks. year. From the city, guests were reported by suburban trains plying at intervals of 50-60 minutes. In addition, these same or special trains ran from New Darnitsya to Dnieper beaches. In the settlement of any pharmacy, post office, snack bar, telephone (station), train theater, park, etc. In 1906, the initiators of the holiday village appealed to the Ministry of Agriculture and State Property with an application to allocate land for an additional 500 sites. Whatever the case may be-lo, in 1909 there were 134 New Darnitsa section and 13 streets. After some time, and the population of the village was a result of voluntary and involuntary inflow and outflow of people quietly "proletarianize. During the war of 1941-1943 years old building was almost completely destroyed. Currently in New Darnitsa are residential flats, industrial area and private homes.

Poznyak (Poznyak, Pozdnyakov, Poznyakovka, Poznyakovschina; black vines, Kinglet, Knyazhiy Zaton, Silver Number) are located between the railroad, the Dnieper embankment prospectus Bazhana street Revutskiy and border area. Regarding the name, there are several assumptions: whether it comes from the eponymous village, in the XVI century and was known as Pankovschinoy belongs zhavshego family Pankovichey (Pankevichey), and then jumping into the possession of the family Poznyakov and received the current name, either from the river Poznyakovki, flowed in these parts . The river that was visible at the end of XVIII century and had a width of six to seventeen, and depth - up to four feet. And perhaps, the toponym "Poznyak" is derived from the word "pozneyat" - ie burn without the flame, like a red-hot thing. And it shows not only that there could sunbathe, but about some abnormal phenomena in the Earth's surface.
That's another no less plausible hypothesis: the name only lost to the "road centuries" the letter "e". "Pozdnyak" ("Poznyak") - is something that is born or matured later than usual. "And cucumbers Pozdnyakov Pozdnyakov and chickens, and the son Pozdnyak" - that is born of parents in their old age. Well, this title passes and the anomalous nature of the terrain, and even the source of nicknames owners of the village. In general Poznyaki known since 1571 as a settlement of the boyars worthwhile, that is, those who are celebrating the road ("sensible") service at the Kiev governor. In 1631 Moses Pozniak gave (or sold) settlement Metropolitan of Kiev Petro Mohyla, who, in turn, presented it to the brotherly monastery. Russian tsars, the sovereigns and Ukrainian hetmans in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries have repeatedly confirmed the ownership of the monastery "in the village of serious corrosion on the Dnieper lies with the land, with fields, cropland senozhatyami, gardens, lakes, pine forests, forests in other lands." Clerk considered: the main thing - what exactly is, and therefore they called it each in his own way - as God in the soul lay. In 1636 the settlement appears in written sources as a "farm Poznyakovschina, in 1666-meters - as" the village of serious corrosion ", in 1694-meters - as" the village of serious corrosion, 1781-meters - as "the village Poznyak" 30 "landlords Khatami-podsusedkami, in 1787 m - as "the village Pozniaky" to 97 "souls treasury people." From the 1 st half of the XX century Poznyaki divided into new (between the present streets sorting, Zdolbunivska, rail and boundary region) and old (the rest of the territory Poznyakov). In the 80 years of the twentieth century a significant part of the old building was demolished Poznyakov - and in 1989 started to build a new residential area Poznyaki.
Serious corrosion in the modern streets Gmyrya, Kruszelnicki, Vishnyakovsky, Rudenko, Grishko also called a black vines - the same name by the name of the tract, which before the construction area grew many shrubs with flexible black stems.

New Poznyaki comprising half of the industrial zone, and half of the residential development, also called Korolkov, perhaps because of the nicknames of rare birds of the same name squad sparrow, once occurred in these places, or by analogy with the ingot of pure precious metal in the form of small grains -ball - as a symbolic designation of extraordinary beauty that, according to developers, came to this small piece of land as a result of their labors.
Part Poznyakov in the streets also called Princely Princely Zaton Zaton referred to the XVII century. Well, it is possible that one of the famous Kievan princes used the nearby Dnieper "backwater" - the bay, far from flowing into the flat, hollow on the left bank - as the bay on one of his country residences. Duke long gone, but the memory of his parking lot from generation to generation is passed.
Part Poznyakov in the streets Sribnokilska also called the Silver Colom. Memory of the People brought us a metaphor, but also very specific way. And that's what he means - or the fence of sharpened logs, from a distance seeming silver-white - might be a fence all the same residence in the Princes Zaton, or uncommon type of punishment in ancient and medieval Russia, or some magical cleaning operations - can only guess.
New Poznyaki located between the streets of Akhmatova, Revutskogo, Kharkiv highway and railway. They represent a continuation mastered in earlier times the area Poznyaki (so-called. "Vieux Poznyakov") - hence the name. Currently, the New Poznyaky built residential areas, large reservoirs and Darnytskyi cemetery.

Kharkov array (array Kharkiv highway, the village of Shevchenko) is located between the streets Trostyanetskiy, Revutskogo, prospectus Bazhana and Kharkiv highway. Was built under the name of the array Kharkiv highway on both sides of the Kharkiv highway with 1981po 1987, from which got its present name.
Street, as a pre-existing district, named after the city of Kharkov - the former capital of Ukraine (1934), which through Boryspil, Yagotin and Poltava ramp leading European values - Kharkiv highway. The name "Kharkov" occurs on behalf of Harco (Chariton "- the letters." Beauty, fame, favor ") - was the name of the first settlers of the local Cossacks, and on a modified name Polovtsian parking Sharukan (lit." halt breeder "). Kharkov erected an array of on-site of the village of Shevchenko, whose remains are preserved along the street Dnieper. The village also appeared in the 1 st half of the XX century, the name was "formal, patriotic, and the main buildings accounted for its 40 th-50-ies. Then, in the 80 years of the last century, it largely demolished and built on this site Kharkov array. For building projects used an array of 5 -, 6 - to 16-storey residential buildings with improved layout, and its center is the shopping center "Kharkiv". Since ancient times the city and the settlements occurred at the intersection of trade routes and around the fairs, markets and bazaars. In this case, developers take into account the urgency of the trade, but followed the Soviet way, by the reverse: first built a residential area, and then erected in the middle of his exemplary enterprise socialist trade. But to people accustomed to previously live in the central districts and were not afraid newfound rashly backwoods neighborhood, and, God forbid, not alienated from forests and wetlands, the design of the Kharkov array extensive use of small architectural forms.

Bortnichi located between Lake Vyrlytsia, Lesnaya Street, drainage canals and the boundaries of the city. The name comes from the forest bee, once the main fishing the local inhabitants. "Bortnem" called hollow tree or stump, in which there are bees. Often Bortnik not content with occasional hives-odnoderevkami and planted the trees, and even in terrestrial apiary, whole swath, which cared for his mother for the child. To lure of wild bees, or "shatuschego" swarm, used bortni. The name of the village could also mean that the settlement was in the woods - pine forest - or that ephedra was rich berries and mushrooms, "forest" (gathering), and then selling that to the "woods" (bazaars and Torzhok) engaged the local population. In addition, the village was linked with another "forest" - the collection of taxes and levies monetary obligations. Rather, dealing with this "business" champions, (Biriuchi, "Biruni"), not live here, but only regularly frequented by the levy of sweet tribute. In 1508, this "land poluknyazevskuyu" buys royal interpreter Soltan Albeeva Nikolsky Monastery. The monks built temples here and expand the settlement, which was first mentioned in 1586. But it was not so simple. Regarding these properties between Nikolski and Cave Monastery arise "anxiety and frequent posvary of soils. In 1598, disputes can be settled peacefully, as brothers separated between the monasteries of land near Boryspil, including Bortnichi. But the deal is "in love" was temporary. Affiliation Bortnychi Kiev-Nikolsky Monastery confirm diploma in 1689 the kings of John, Peter and Queen Sofia, and in 1778 - Catherine II, who once again made "an everlasting possession thereof, for meaningful literacy areas and lands." In 1786 before the secularization of (state "prihvatizatsiey) church lands Nikolsky Monastery in the village belonged Bortnichi the following property: a tavern, an inn with cottages and buildings, water mill on the river Mlyn, Trostyanetskiy village with houses and apiary, fish in the river lovy Mlyn, Plosskoe lake, sandy, Svyatische, hay, arable land in the amount of 20 fields and 4 trees. Since 1935, Bortnichi were in the suburban line of Kiev, and in the city came in the autumn of 1988.

Shevchenko (hamlet, village, town Shevchenko) is located between Kharkiv highway, streets, Russian, Veresneva, Bratslavsky and the park of Partisan Glory. The village appeared in the 1 st half of the XX century and has joined the New Darnitsa and Red Farm. The main building of the village of Shevchenko accounted for 40 th-50 th years of the twentieth century. However, in the 80 years this building was largely demolished in connection with the construction of Kharkiv residential community. Part of the area Shevchenko, located in the district became part of the Kharkov array. Most old buildings preserved along the streets Slavgorod, Bratslavsky, living room and alley Slavgorod.

Partisan Glory Park
is located between New Darnitsa village Shevchenko, red farm and forest. It is a wooded ledge, through which, during the Great Patriotic War, the guerrillas also traveled to Kiev to carry out sabotage. But here are not very dense forest forest zone between the Dnieper and a left-bank forest steppe meadows are not too contributed to the partisan battle maneuverability, failed to provide enough safe havens, and served mainly to disguise rapid guerrilla raids. The self-titled park was founded in 1979 and became one of the symbols of the Ukrainian partisan movement in Kiev. Despite the fact that the guerrilla groups formed in Kiev in July 1941, were destroyed by German troops within two to four months, with time constant concern of the Soviet Government guerrillas and inexhaustible military replenishment led to the fact that today we have about com and something to remember. The compositional center of the park of Partisan Glory is a memorial area with the Museum of Partisan Glory, and an amphitheater for the traditional meeting of former fighters and commanders of the guerrilla forces and the connections with the workers, youth workers, as well as rallies and celebratory processions. On the alleys placed thematic sculptures from wood. The designers have taken into account that every year veteran is, alas, less and less, and to park in the end not desolated, in an area built as the town attractions, summer theater with 1000 seats, decorative pool and other objects of entertainment.

Red (Chervonyi) farm is located between the Kharkiv highway, streets of Kronstadt, Yalynkova and forest. "Red" - a word that gives the name of the area has many meanings. First of all, it is, of course, "beautiful". And, soon, not so much because of the beautiful buildings and the Scriptures of the beauties and handsome, but because of the convenient location - between the life-giving pine trees and water meadows rich in fish lakes, especially close to the magic and the sacred lake as. In addition, "red" - it is also gay, prince, which means "life in the plains, abundance, prosperity" - a possible indication of a particularly festive way of life in the settlement. Razdol'je whether this, or another kind (involving, for example, with sacrifices and pagan rituals, in osuschestlvyaemymi Vyrlytsia) could give rise to the name "red" within the meaning of "wild, crazy, different from others. Or, finally, the epithet "red" could mean a place, "vodopredel", to which end with abundant moisture fields and beyond which a continuous dry plains of sand and black earth, covered mostly worthless pines. In general, the age-old mystery of the name remained concealed in the past. However, the settlement in this area has been known since the Tripoli culture. In 1950 there was excavated parking with the remnants of copper, bronze and iron artifacts belonging to the middle of I millennium BC. Oe. as well as referring to the III millennium BC. Oe. necropolis with 195 urnovnyami and bezurnovymi graves, pottery, tools, ornaments, weapons of war. Despite the ancient roots, the village is referred to by modern in-title only the beginning of XX century. And what happened in those places between the III millennium BC. Oe. and XX century, for nearly five millennia, the story to us "not informed". Since 1923, the village is included in the city limits. Contemporary residential development in this area predominantly single-storey, private. Red is not devoid of Bowery and industrial enterprises.

Vyrlytsia located between the street Revutskogo, prospectus Bazhana and the Kharkov area. It is named the same name of the lake career type. With an average elevation of 10-12 meters depth of the reservoir reaches 28 meters - hence the origin of hydronym. "Vyrem" (or "WIROM") called pool and whirlpool, Yamin under water, with springs and fast current. "Vyrlytsia" - is in the popular "tame" the name of the same dangerous and mysterious element of water - mixed with affection, respect, and at the same time with an easy apprehension. If we consider that the depth of the Dnieper in Kiev reaches a maximum within 12 meters, Vyrlytsia really seems unique natural object, to some extent similar to the "sacred and bottomless" Baikal. Despite all industrial disasters, Vyrlytsia naturally self-cleaning and remains one of the cleanest waters in Kiev. On presentation of the ancients, such as deep-space represent the gate, connecting our world with vyriem (iriem), the world beyond - at the same time the abode of deceased ancestors, and starting point for the souls of infants, and the center of every vital force, fly to the ground, in the plant kingdom and animals. In short, this world, who gives us life, and interrupts her to continue in other dimensions. Another "vyryu" magnified meadows and meadows. They also abounded Vyrlytsia and its surroundings. It is not surprising that the lake was considered sacred. Currently, the area Vyrlytsia is the lake itself and the industrial zone.
Lower Gardens are located on Osokorki, along the left bank of the Dnieper to the southern border region, which is the boundary and Kiev. The name associated with downstream Dnieper garden plots.

Vitovets located between Bortnichi and the boundary of the city. The place was named by the same name clearing. "Vitovets" literally means "welcoming place". These lands are not occupied, occupied fields. It is interesting that people have long revered these areas, but did not seek to settle in them (except for distance) and only came to celebrate solemnly the various magic, considering this region housing the supernatural and spirits, "opening" to the world unknown.

Berezovka located in the corner between Bortnichi, Vyrlytsia and Osokorki in the region of several birch groves - a small island in the middle of swampy meadows, overgrown with bushes. The name of this uninhabited area derives from the tract of the same name. There are many possible meanings it carries the name. "Berezovka" - this tract, which was covered in forest undergrowth that is a sign of fertile soil and the treatment mohoviny in a transitional stage ", a song and long-tailed bird of a feather like a magpie, and intoxicating fermented birch juice, and vodka infused with birch buds or distilled through them. This, finally, birch power-Ward - an amazing and diverse force. It was believed, for example, birch rods are expelled from the folly of fools, birch twigs - illness of the patients, and birch brooms, where witches fly on Sabbath, contribute to displacement in space, as well as birch branches, which the priests wore their rites because they favor ceremonies.

Mating is sandwiched between Berezovka, Bortnichi, border towns, lower gardens and Osokorki. Name of uninhabited and swampy area of the same name comes from the tract. Numerous shrubs that grow here, gave a lot of different flexible willow twigs - "viscous" time required for daily household - for example, skirting, ligaments and bonding of some parts of wagons and sleighs.

Dry Swamp (Darnitskiy forest) is located between the massacre, New Darnitsa railway line "Kiev-Poltava, boundary with the Dnieper region and the border city. The area represents a number of parched wetlands - a dry, loose and generous on the fertility of "the soil, covered with mainly coniferous forest, though there are here and oaks. What a lot of areas - so it trodden paths. During the German occupation of 1941-1943 years on the edge of the Dry Swamp concentration camp where the Nazis killed 68 thousand prisoners of war. The neighbors of the camp was a railway station and meat. Now, the camp erected a memorial complex, opened in 1968.

Osokorki (Maslivka) located between the Dnieper embankment, prospectus Bazhana Revutskiy streets, collector, Aref'eva and the Dnieper. The name of the area associated with poplar tree (black cottonwood), and its groves, available in abundance here. Since ancient times in these lower reaches of the left bank of the Dnieper attracted people gravitated to a quiet life. Here they had not been touched: either nomadic bandits or vigilantes tax, nor any conscription - too inconvenient to various representatives of the "city noise" was here to reach, and "local Aborigines when prompted authorities to immediately and safely hid. Here are few settlers in the dense thickets of red willow and poplar were engaged in fishing and spun to sell products from the vine. And it was, until he appeared on Russian soil monasteries. According to legend, the monks liked the lifestyle of the local inhabitants, and, as recalled in 1756 by Archimandrite Vydubitsky monastery "humbly, full-term" in general court-martial, "dispensation of the Monastery of Archangel Michael svetlago Vydubitsky in Kiev, Russian pious Prince Vsevolod Yaroslavovich in 1070 that meter nada same Vydubychi monastery village Osokorki. This was, perhaps, the truth - even confirmed that in 1538, a charter Sigismund I: «Great Russian princes to the monastery of the Archangel Michael svetlago Vydubitsky with ages given Osokorskoe estate. However, the Pechersk Lavra considered the facts and questionable strongly disputed the right to this land seeking, inter alia, to deprive Vydubytsky monastery grounds on the left bank for Lybidska crossing, successfully competing with its Navodnitskoy crossed the Dnieper. However, authoritative arbitration courts recognize Lavra claims unfounded and left the village in the possession Vydubitsky monastery. In 1720, Laurus still seeking to Peter I (as the main argument, exposing its "proven in battle and everyday life of" commitment to state-sponsored Russian Orthodoxy) transfer Osokorki her. There is a case concerning disputes Vydubitsky monastery in Kiev-Pechersk Lavra on contentious ground. In the end, Kyiv Governor Paul Golitsyn and Hetman Ivan Skoropadsky ordered "on the disputed grounds disengagement inflict." The village was divided into two parts, giving a great Laurels. The division further fueled Monashee passion. "Holy men" have commit to each other "considerable oppression, din, assault and burglary, organized armed attacks, destroying buildings, mills and beat the competitors" without poschadeniya. And yet on the maps of Kiev denote the two villages: the village Osokorki "and" village Osokorki ". Until 1903 Osokorki included in Brovarskyi, then - in Nikolsko-Slobodskoe parish, and after, until 1919 - in the county Oster Chernigov province. In the limits of Kiev Osokorki hit in 1923. In the 70 years of the twentieth century. Osokorki became a part of the South Darnytsa of the planning area, so that later become part of the residential area, covering the coastal line. In 1980, work began on the territory of the alluvium, and since 1993, intensive development Osokorki. Many of the 9 -, 12 - and 16-storey residential buildings are built to improve the draft, which partly compensates for their location. Another Osokorki remarkable abundance of natural recreation areas, reservoirs and extensive beaches. Part Osokorki in the streets and Maslovka Aref'eva also called Maslovka - in honor of the same name oily plants, once plentiful in local soils. Maslivka, it is common winter cress, also known as weed, had valued very highly. However, times have changed - and what used to be appreciated, today is a nuisance ...
Victor Kovalenko, "Real estate of Kiev"
ZAGORODNA.com
Sign

Our button

Zagorodna
bigmir)net TOP 100