Development of the cottage settelments (villages, towns)
Search the site for cottage town
- Marketing research of Ukrainian market of cottage towns
- Developing the concept of settlement
- Business planning
- Attracting investments
The essence of development - management of investment projects in real estate, which includes:
• Selection of cost-effective project;
• obtaining all necessary permits for its implementation from the relevant authorities;
• determine the conditions for attracting investments, development of mechanisms and modalities of their return, if necessary;
• search and attraction of investors;
• selection of contractors, financing their activities and monitoring their performance;
• implementation of established property or transfer its operation to the customer.
Thus, the result of the developer are clearly material change of the property, but at the same time the basic content of his work is not in this change, but in the organization of these changes.
The implementation of any investment project suggests that the developer work sequentially through the following steps:
- Assessment of the likelihood of the project property, which is based on data on long-term trends of economic development (demographic data, development prospects of the real sector and households) evaluation of the status and degree of development of financial and tax systems, and especially the expected economic performance of the project, assessing the status and prospects real estate market; possible and most cost-effective project site. As a result of this phase, a decision on the feasibility and appropriateness of the project and apply for its implementation in the relevant organs of state and municipal management.
- Determine the conditions of the project and develop a business plan for its implementation, which includes the following work:
• Determining the feasibility of the investment project;
• Determining the total cost of the project and their effectiveness,
• a detailed analysis of markets, associated with the investment project (real estate, financial, contracting)
• identification of possible sources of financing (own funds, borrowed funds, raise funds, etc.)
• obtaining permission from the appropriate state and municipal structures and an advertising company to build the necessary public opinion on the implementation of the proposed project,
• Harmonization of conditions of lease (purchase) of land;
- Project development (of development), real estate, suggesting specific actions to secure financial resources (issuance and sale of the securities market, stock company, established for the project, receipt of loans from the financial institutions, distribution of bond, etc.) to attract and contracting with design and construction contracting organizations to design and physical realization of the investment project, arranging financing, material support of construction and control its progress; sale facility (transfer operation), the return of invested funds, payments with creditors.
As an example, read the tentative scheme of the project of development.
Reproduced plan is tentative, model, and may radically differ in the implementation of specific construction investment project.
Step 1. Start Project
Analysis of client requirements to the future of the property, the overall assessment of the schedule of financing the project. Analysis of land for the most efficient use. Agreement on a plan of investment project with the customer.
Identification of the company's involvement in the project.
Determination of customer needs in the formation of the team overall monitoring of the project on its own base, preparation and coordination with the client schedule of financing the rationale for payment of additional services.
Step 2. Analysis of the feasibility of the project and its
Marketing research site and simulated the property in terms of demand for the intended target, the product of the property. Adjustment originally defined goals and objectives for the desired result based on the data. Formation of the conclusions and all the necessary material for the beginning of conceptual design.
Step 3. Conceptual design
Developing the concept of the property, which includes: strategy development project and the project business plan, financial plan and investment memorandum, the organizational plan of the project, the risks and mechanisms for their leveling. Developing competent and professionally designed concept of property. Group managing the project and directly to the customer, are in the final concept of an absolute vision of the entire process and result, prescribed step by step in plain language for lawyers, economists, bankers, financiers, builders, designers.
The design concept of property includes such sections:
- Strategy of development of the project;
- Business plan;
- Feasibility study;
- A financial plan;
- Investment memorandum;
- Institutional Plan;
- Conceptual design of the future of the property;
- Allocation of anchors of the project;
- Analysis of the most efficient use of land - the future locations of the object (thus the concept is tied to the place of realization)
and other sections.
Step 4. Sketch design
Draft design is produced with the participation of architectural designers, design groups, the group responsible for compliance with draft design functional purpose and developed the concept of the future of the property. The result is a visual object for the designer of architectural design in volume and size, can be calculated with considerable accuracy the need for concrete and other structural and building materials, and accordingly ordered the relevant structures from the manufacturer in advance. This step eliminates the stages of building an economically unreasonable downtime.
Changes in the conceptual design process of determining the possible dynamics of all factors influencing the possible volatility of the project and the prescription of them in a separate appendix. As a result, identifying possible future changes that could affect the cost and timing of the project. A program of action in such circumstances.
Approval of the draft outline to follow a coherent sketch of the project agreed with the designers, the group forming the technical project designers, general contractor, engineers and municipal agencies that appear in the process with the customer. As a result, we obtain the preliminary design, as amended, and the comments of all stakeholders and complete clarity of the project participants in the technical features of the future of the property.
Step 5. Preparation of working documents
Working Documents Based on the draft design depth of the working draft (architectural project - in the future). Obtaining accurate information about the cost and timing performance. The result is a working draft
Controlling the cost of implementation and change control cost and schedule of the project; recorded any changes affecting schedule and cost of the project. We obtain the dynamics of economic and financial volatility of the project in time, correlate with the technical part of the project.
Agreeing common with designers to collect pre-project documentation and other pre-project documents agreed in a pre-public institutions. The result is a package of documents, ready to receive planning solution and its implementation: the development of architectural design.
Step 6. Tenders
Tender documentation preparation of tender documentation and a list of indicative cost of the project. Qualitative tenders.
Tender list agreed with the customer bidders. Forming a list of competitive bidders.
Other contacts Tender tendering process
Tender action and evaluation of tenders from approved contractors, advising the customer about incoming proposals. Package prisoners contacts and contracts.
Step 7. Planning project.
Planning project. Preparing a contract with the contractor for the construction, development support program. Ready to build.
Step 8. Construction work
Operative management of the Office of the construction contract for the performance of work on the site, control the timing and quality of work participants in the building. High-quality and timely implementation of the builders of their tasks.
Regular financial reporting. Financial control of all project participants and the order of spending the investment fund project. The possibility of inefficient spending of money.
Step 9. Completing
Completion of Office calendar, the construction contract, in terms of completion. Compliance with the terms of the parties meeting their obligations. Timely input object into operation.
Service Manual Control of a package of instructions and guidelines for the maintenance of engineering systems. Realignment of operating systems and services facility.
Executive documentation. Control preparation and delivery of executive documentation by contractors.