In Suvorov district of Odessa, on the street. Nicholas road 146, in the garden Dachno-cooperative "Cable Guy" a fire, resulting in 19 fire damaged wooden garden houses. This was reported in the press service of the Ministry of Emergencies of Ukraine. "The victims and the victims do not" - the press-service.
According to the MOE, the four branches of the State Fire Service Emergency Fire eliminated. Estimated cause of the fire - careless handling of fire.
On the fact of the incident by law enforcement agencies under investigation.