On Sunday, April 3, will be held in Kiev march in defense of social and cultural space of the city. The organizers of the action - a civic initiative to preserve the old Kiev, National Environmental Center, the Association of Kiev and other cyclists, a march will take place without the leaders and party symbols, writes reporter.
Activists begin your journey at 12:00 from the Castle of Baron at Yaroslaviv Val 1, near the Golden Gate metro station, where illegal construction is carried out over Metro Theatre.
At 14:00 on the steps of the Ukrainian House to start a rally and concert.
According to the organizers of the march, the activists put forward by the Belarusian authorities such requirements:
1. Protect green spaces;
2. Moratorium on new construction in the historic center, are legally restricted to existing buildings in the center height of 25 meters, as well as to immediately stop all construction in the buffer zones of Sofia and Kiev-Pechersk Lavra
3. Moratorium on the eviction or the privatization of museums, bookstores and libraries. Reconsider the decision on the alienation of such facilities over the past five years;
4. Write a bicycle infrastructure European level as a necessary part of preparation for Euro-2012: tracks, parking lots, rolling;
5. Ensure that all public places sufficient bins and bins for separate waste collection, including in the areas of movement of pedestrians;
6. Develop a new law to regulate urban development, with public participation;
7. Manifest in the present condition of the State Register for the free access of Immovable Monuments of Ukraine;
8. Stop unreasonable price increases for heating and transportation, illegal financing of gorbyudzheta separate religious organizations;
9. Neither the Church raiders! Immediate release of illegally seized by representatives of individual denominations green spaces and historic places.
Recall Wednesday NGO Svіdomo jointly initiated Kievans against the destruction of Kiev and keep the old Kiev held a rally demanding to stop the construction of the Metro Theatre.