This article provides guidance with respect to the device Feng Shui garden and swimming pool. It is recommended to relate chi in places where there are gardens and pool, with a cylindrical other parts of the house. Please note the following rules:
* The location of the swimming pool in a good location is extremely important. Consult on this with geomancy.
* Swimming pool should always be filled with water, preferably - filtered and clean.
* Swimming pool in the western part of the house can bring misfortune on the family.
* The swimming pool is not recommended to form a rectangle and a polygon.
* Do not place the pool in the center of the house.
* Swimming pool should not be placed on the dais.
* Do not install the drain pipe on all sides by the pool.
* Grotto or a fountain that adorn the pool does not have to be polygonal.
* Grotto should consist of three parts, nadstroennyh one over the other.
* Statues of saints in the garden should not be facing the corner of the house or to the post.
* Grotto should always be lit.
* Withered flowers around the grotto should in time be replaced with fresh, all sorts of breakage fountain is desirable to immediately remove it.
* Tracks in the garden should not be paved with too bizarre to form tiles.
* In the garden there should be stones that resemble the shape of animals.
* Undesirable to put a big tree house.
* Dead trees in the garden should be immediately clear.
* It is desirable that the garden was not thorny trees and bushes.
* To balance for Chi, dig in a cave or under the pool 'five happy things. "
* Water from the swimming pool should not leak into the tank with toxic waste.
* If the garden has a gazebo roof it should not be polygonal.
* For the construction of the grotto and swimming pool, select a suitable date.