In the average buyer of real estate is not a bank or credit, or deposits. Only in 14.4% of buyers have a valid credit card, 33% have a valid deposit, according to the study of marketing of Spring. Consumers who do not have all the necessary amounts, as a rule, lacking 20-60% of property value. Less than 10% of missing only 3% of customers.
Only a third of customers who do not have the funds to purchase real estate, consider a mortgage as a source of funding. One out of five potential borrower is ready to hire a developer issue. But the main source of financing is a loan from relatives (counting on him about half the buyers).
- As an interest-free loan from relatives and friends - 43%;
- A bank under a mortgage loan - 26%;
- Secured by other real estate - 15%;
- Installment seller of real estate - 23%;
- A loan at interest from relatives and friends - 11.4%.
Why is this happening?
• 32% interest rates on mortgages with banks - is too high and "floating";
• 25% of buyers do not trust banks: they declare some conditions, but in practice other offer, many customers are afraid to issue a loan;
• 21% of buyers do not have confidence in the future.