Ukrainians get rid of gentrification

01.03.2014 00:30
Articles about real estate | Ukrainians get rid of gentrification Moneybags massively rid of expensive real estate in Ukraine. So , in the autumn of 2013 at the sale was about 1000 apartments and houses worth more than $ 1 million . In mid- January 2014 the number of proposals has reached 5000 . And now their numbers are approaching 6000 . This is reported by site analytics ads Slando, examining proposals throughout Ukraine.

About 60 % of the proposals " elitki " - houses, mansions and residences . The remaining 40 % - penthouses and apartments . The lion's share of all proposals accounted for Kiev and the periphery. In this metropolitan region accounts for 90% of all luxury apartments , but houses - less than 50% .

Related article: Development companies have ceased to form general contracting division


Followed by the number of capital to sell luxury real estate is Odessa region Crimea and Dnepropetrovsk and Donetsk region.

UBR.ua
Content tags: Housing Kiev Apartment
Did you like the material?Subscribe to our newsletter
Your comments:
Your opinion will be the first. Thank you for reading this article. I wish you happiness! Please share your opinion in the comment below.
 
 
Sign