The experts analyzed the company EVANS residential real estate markets for more than 40 countries and ranked the regions in which the purchase of apartments and houses for local people is an unattainable dream, or, conversely, a real possibility.
As a primary measure of housing affordability calculations obtained using the value of the property to incomes of the population.
This figure takes into account compliance with the price of a conditional average house or flat, depending on the country, the average household income after tax and is expressed in number of years necessary to acquire their own homes.
For calculations, the averages, so the results give only a general idea about the availability or unavailability of real estate for local residents.
1. Morocco (average value of residential real estate - 144 800 euros with the average annual household income - 2145 euros). The first place for the unattainable dream of buying a residential property worth Morocco. Purchase ordinary flat average citizen with an average income can only be through 67.5 years.
2. Pakistan (the average value of residential real estate - 74,953 euros; average annual household income - 1846 euros). Second position on the unavailability of real estate purchase by local residents is a country like Pakistan. Its citizens can buy an apartment only after 40.6 years of work.
3. Montenegro (the average value of residential real estate -151 155 euros with the average annual household income - 5,038 euros). One of the countries where the purchase of real estate for citizens - an unreachable dream, is Montenegro. Purchase housing Montenegrin may delay salary for 30 years.
4. Belarus (average value of residential property - 90 000 euros; average annual household income - 3,203 euros). Penultimate line of the rating is Belarus. Residents of the republic will save 28.1 years to buy an apartment.
5. Russia (the average value of residential real estate - 303 151 Euro in Moscow, 64,102 euros - in the regions, the average annual household income in Moscow - 11 615 euros in the regions - 3080 euros).