• Getting credit bail;
• Property insurance;
• Purchase and sale of suburban property;
Related article: Market valuation of real estate is no longer a fever• Determining the value of the object in the division of property;
• Changing the purpose;
• probate, etc.
Estimator, which produces an assessment of country real estate object, determines the market value of property rights on him or other proprietary rights. Independent evaluation can get an idea of ??how much is really worth this object. In this evaluation report issued by the appraiser to the customer, is the official document that can be presented as evidence in court and other organizations and institutions.
Independent valuer assesses business in several steps:
1) Inspects Country object and collects information about its physical parameters;
2) explores his environment;
3) Examines the specifics of the market suburban housing;
4) select the desired method of calculating the cost of allowing for the suburban site;
5) Carries out all necessary calculations;
6) is the evaluation report.
Determining the value of suburban real estate is complicated by the fact that such buildings are often built on individual projects. They have their own plan, so the assessor can be difficult to find their equivalents, as it reduces the weight of the comparative method at the stage of matching results.
In calculating the value of suburban real estate object also takes into account land relations. In this case, the appraiser must evaluate the two objects at once - the structure and the land on which they are built. As a result, the estimator used in the calculation just three valuation approaches, and then to agree on the outcome.
To assess the suburban housing need the following documents:
• Evidence of title to land, housing and all the buildings;
• Floor plan;
• Help BTI status data structures;
• Permission to redevelop (if any);
• Cadastral plan of the site.
Customer evaluation services can also provide additional information, appraiser, for example, estimates for the repair and etc.
The copies of documents to assess the suburban housing must be signed by an authorized person of the customer and print (if it is a legal person), or they shall be notarized.