Over 60% of unfinished are frozen

10.12.2013 01:00
Articles about real estate | More than 60% of unfinished Ukraine frozen Now about 37% of assets under construction are in the active stage of completion, with the other 63%, nothing happens, they are frozen. The Minister of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine Gennady Temnik .

Temnik noted that there is now a need to address the issue of reducing the number of uncompleted construction of residential properties . Earlier this year, there were more than 3,500 , of which only 1.3 thousand were in the active stage of construction.

Related article: Reformatory Act would make a public hearing on building in more effective

" Regions are given the task of holding inventory until December 10 of such objects , the results of which should be defined with regard to their completion in the coming years and continue to write-off or sale of the objects. Unfinished homes with a high degree of readiness are also a source for increasing the volume of housing construction. Ask to take responsibility for this work ", - said Temnik .

Content tags: Housing Apartment
Did you like the material?Subscribe to our newsletter
Your comments:
Your opinion will be the first. Thank you for reading this article. I wish you happiness! Please share your opinion in the comment below.