Kyivmiskbud plans in December to commission a house in Bucha

16.11.2010 17:57
JSC "Holding company" Kievgorstroy "(Kiev) plans in December 2010 to commission a house number 3 within ul.Vishnevoy, new highways and bul.Bogdana Khmelnitsky in Bucha, Kiev region, according to the official website of the company. According to the report, the readiness of the house is 93%.

The report also notes that the holding company continues to build five section house number 4 on floors 9-16 in Bucha, which is included in the state program for affordable housing, according to which 70% Dilja paid by the buyer, the remaining 30% - the state.

Related article: Dnipropetrovsk authorities will provide the residents of social housing by 2015

The report also notes the holding company that Kyivmiskbud "resumed the pace of construction shestisektsionnogo 9-10-storey residential building to 218 apartments on ul.Petrovskogo, 29B s.Scherbani in Poltava region.

HC Kyivmiskbud "was created based on assets of state utility construction corporation Kievgorstroy" in 1994 by combining its fixed capital controlling stakes in 28 companies and other assets.

In 2009, HC "Kievgorstroy" as a customer and the contractor has put into operation about 360 thousand square meters. meters of housing, which is 48% of the total housing construction in Kyiv and 22% - in Ukraine. In 2009, the holding company completed construction work on 2,9 billion UAH.

Holding Kyivmiskbud "intends in 2010 to increase the volume of commissioned housing at 42.2% compared with 2009 - up to 310 thousand square meters. m, in particular, in Kiev is planned to construct 260 thousand square meters. m, in the regions - 50 thousand square meters. m

Did you like the material?Subscribe to our newsletter
Your comments:
Your opinion will be the first. Thank you for reading this article. I wish you happiness! Please share your opinion in the comment below.