In the Kharkiv region intensified work on the program «Affordable Housing»

24.02.2011 19:01
Articles about real estate | In the Kharkiv region intensified work on the program «Affordable Housing» In 2010, the program "Affordable housing" apartments in Kharkov received 36 waiting. From the state budget for this purpose was utilized UAH 3 million.

As noted in the course of the program on regional radio chief architect of the Kharkiv region, head of planning and architecture Hoag Michael Rabinovich, by year-end work on the program "Affordable housing" increased significantly.

Related article: SMI will finish at home 350-400 mln by year's end

"This program began in 2010, pretty hard, but by year-end information send more people become interested and willing to become so much more. At the same time I want to emphasize that the objects in 2010, attended only by the degree of readiness of over 70%, that is, those that can quickly finish building ", - said Mikhail Rabinovich.

Under the terms of the program "Affordable Housing", the participants pay 70% of the price and the remaining 30% borne by the State. Participate in the program can only be those people who are in the queue for housing and have the appropriate level of income. Cost per square meter in 2010 in Kharkiv region was fixed at 5148 UAH. Accommodation is allocated on the basis of 21.5 square meters. m per person, plus an additional 10 square meters. meters per family.
www.zagorodna.com
Content tags: Property Regions Housing
Did you like the material?Subscribe to our newsletter
Your comments:
Your opinion will be the first. Thank you for reading this article. I wish you happiness! Please share your opinion in the comment below.
 
 
Sign