The following rules of feng shui can help you avoid negative externalities.
Related article: Mirror in the bedroom: what it is worth considering* The house must not be called a facade to a T-shaped or Y-shaped road.
* Location of the house at a dead end road is considered to be unfavorable.
* Front of the house shall not be U-shaped road or river bulge toward the house.
* The house must not stand face to the funeral home or cemetery.
* The house must not be converted to a church or temple.
* The house must not exceed the facade on the chimney or the water tank.
* A large tree, or support the power lines, standing in front of the house, are considered an unfavorable factor.
* The house must not be a facade to the hospital or police station.
* Adverse factor is the angle of the roof neighbor's house, pointing to the facade of your home.
* It is undesirable to have a house so that the back side of it is a river or canal ran.
* Try to locate the house away from the overpass.
* The house should not face towards the bridge.
* If in doubt, consult a feng shui master as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary expenditure.
* A favorable location is considered to be at home in a beautiful natural environment.