Buyers of affordable housing will reduce taxes

17.09.2010 12:39
Articles about real estate | Buyers of affordable housing will reduce taxes The draft Tax Code, the Government of Ukraine provides for the granting of benefits on income individuals in purchasing affordable housing, said Finance Minister Theodore Yaroshenko.

"This will ensure that the program" Affordable Housing "- he said, presenting the project at a Cabinet meeting in Kiev on Friday.

Related article: How to enable the construction of housing?

According to him, the document contains a number of other benefits for the citizens of middle income. At the same time the minister did not specify the details, says Case.

As reported, the program is affordable housing in Ukraine provides for the payment by the state 30% of the total value of the apartment, leaving behind a private investor paid 70%.

Ministry of Regional Development and Construction relies on government funding program to build affordable housing in 2011, amounting to 390 million hryvnia, slightly more funding this year (330 million hryvnia).

Under this program next year will not only finish building the facilities with a high degree of readiness, but will be launched and new construction. In addition, Minregionstroy included in the program and the construction of individual houses on a pre-selected projects. From October 2010 to the exhibition site in Kiev, about 65 companies are willing to place their presentations individual houses.

For new construction, local authorities have already allocated 590 plots covering about 2.5 ha.

Initially, the state budget for 2010 provides for the implementation of housing programs in the amount of 1.04 billion hryvnia. Of them directly to finance affordable housing Minregionstroy planned to send 900.7 million hryvnia. However, the law of the state budget sequestration ((№ 2461-VI), which entered into force on 19 July, cut that line costs by 650 million hryvnia - up to 390 million hryvnia, of which affordable housing will be allocated 330 million hryvnia.
Content tags: Housing New buildings Kiev
Did you like the material?Subscribe to our newsletter
Your comments:
Your opinion will be the first. Thank you for reading this article. I wish you happiness! Please share your opinion in the comment below.