A representative of the Trust Building, answers your questions.
- Is there such a thing as "water from the pond." Why is typically about him do not remember when raising the theme of wells and boreholes? How this method differs from the water from the well?
- There are several reasons why better to abandon the water from the pond. Firstly, it is simply dangerous bacteriological, even using the most advanced filters. Secondly, it is very difficult to provide an ice-water withdrawals. Thirdly, there is a possibility of theft of equipment; fourth, we must provide protection from the mechanical parts of the fence the pond - frogs, plants, stones, clay, etc., and further this protection service - replace filtrelementy. In addition, the pond is not always close enough to dig a trench up to it - no problem.
- List the pros and cons to all methods of water supply: from the pond, wells and boreholes.
- The water quality you would from artesian wells (wells in limestone), then lists, in descending order: from the hole in the sand pit and pond. The cost of the equipment is cheaper for the well and more expensive for artskvazhiny, but do not forget about reliability, because water in the well could end tomorrow, and water from artskvazhiny enough for you and your children and hopefully grandchildren.
- What equipment is needed for water from the well? Give a rough diagram of the system.
- Everything depends on the depth of the well. If you from the bottom of the well pump installation to the point of no more than 7-7,5 m, you can put the surface pump, then the scheme is as follows: non-return valve - tube - pump pressure switch - accumulator - the system of consumption.
For a submersible pump (this is the best option, but more expensive) scheme is as follows: pump - pipe with cable and rope - Tank with pressure switch - a system of consumption and filters (if required).
- On what principles should pick up the equipment? How to choose a pump?
-When selecting equipment Follow these axioms:
If you can wait and sap money for better equipment, it is better to act accordingly.
95% success rate depends on the pump, ie, better buy a good pump and save, for example, on a tank, because to the tank can always be connected even as many tanks, not to produce complex assembly and dismantling.
The larger the accumulator (tank, diaphragm tank, expansion tank), the better for the pump and for you.
Than the more expensive fur coat, the better it is. This adage can be applied to the pumping technique (of course, ignore the ill-sellers).
In similar models of imported and domestically produced better to choose an import.
German equipment is better than Italian.
Stainless steel thin rope better than the larger diameter rope, but the rusting.
Two low-cost relays are better than one expensive one.
Polypropylene Pipes, HDPE pipes better than all the others.
The greater the depth of the hole, the better it must be the pump.
Let's start with the pump. His best pick by a knowledgeable person, as should take into account many parameters: the financial opportunities; desired performance, a possible source of performance, depth (statics, dynamics, etc.), a summary of the source and its capabilities in the future, the distance from the source and the possibility of connecting further buildings, quality / price ratio, a comparison with other water-lifting equipment (Tank, relays, tubes, etc.), the frequency and seasonality of use of equipment, general requirements.
The pump is both the heart and brain of the system, so it is better not to save. If you are interested in the best option, it will pump type SQ company Grundfos. This manufacturer of very good quality, lots of services with spare parts available, in addition, these pumps are known for building and assembly organizations, so the problems with their installation and (or) removal should not be.
In the standard situation - when the well near the house, the house no more than two floors, there is a highly reduced in the trunk - the pump is selected on the basis of: the dynamic water level + 40 m + 20%. If you want to get the output high blood pressure, you can choose to pump, designed for higher pressure.
- What special characteristics should have the pumps to dive to great depths?
- How and when set to 10 m from the pump requires reliability, only more depth to this parameter should be treated more tenderly. Pull the pump from great depths and drop it back to expensive for the budget, also will have to spend money to repair the pump, and often at its full replacement, and other necessary equipment - relays, tubes, etc.
If the pump is lowered to the level of more than 60 m, then his choice should be taken very carefully. Dismounting from the depths rather problematic and time-consuming, so it may be expended amount commensurate with the cost of the pump and more. This again suggests that the quality of the pump depends on almost everything.
- What's wrong with external ejector pump?
- They are really very bad. They are hard to run because of the need to comply with conditions a lot and done a lot of manipulation. And if at least one of the conditions can not be performed, then such a pump does not start anything with it will have to suffer until then, until you decide to buy pogruzhnik.
I can cite a case of life. One gentleman ordered from us a full set of equipment (pumps, hot water with wired) to his dacha, where built two small cottages and a bathhouse.
We encouraged him to put pogruzhnik, he refused. The pump was told to put in a bath and a half months, came to the customer at his request, we saw how miserable the pump lies behind the fence, slightly thrashed ax-chopper. As it turned out, it just worked out loud ...
- Give an example of the choice of pump performance and pressure.
- Performance should be determined by the number of points of water consumption, their nature and number of users, and the pressure is selected on the basis of the stock of 40 m (4 bar) - this is the standard version, of course, be some exclusives.
- What cable to use to mount the pump? Can I fix the pump on a nylon cord and how to make it not stolen?
- Stainless steel wire rope from 2 to 5 mm in diameter, but that would not be stolen ... it must either take-or guard. Perhaps the notorious flange also be able to help
- How to select and configure the accumulator?
- Configure it should not be, we must keep the pressure vozhduha within 1.5 atm in the absence of water pressure. There are plenty of tables to calculate, but they better not use it. The approximate algorithm is this: the more the better, because:
- Firstly, you will have enough water under pressure (do not forget that the real water of about 60% of par), and for outage will be less than wash off the lather,
- Secondly, the greater the capacity of the accumulator, the more resources the pump (because it will be less points of entry).
Usually on a one-or two-story house for a family of three or four people want to accumulator at least 100 liters, 300 liters - standard, 500 hp or more - the most it.
- Now the wells. What better to do well? What kind of guarantee given firm to drill wells?
- Of course, it's better if you become a happy owner of an artesian well, because in the sand your choice is limited to inefficient pump. No less important, in this case, the question of the lifetime of the well, ie buy expensive equipment in the well, which may fail in the next month or a year or two, I think, not very sensible decision.
A sand-wells firms sometimes do not give guarantees, and rightly so, because no guarantee that independent of their own work. At artskvazhiny we guarantee for three years. By law, the limitation period is just three years, and if someone tries to give five years, then - you know.
- What pump should be used for flushing a deep well?
- Pump drillers, usually powerful, or Italian models, or pumps Grundfos SQ type 3-105 and 2-130.
- What should be the passport to the well?
- In this document, with a record of the well section and mark in depth should be required to indicate: total depth, dynamic and static water levels, the recommended installation depth of the pump flow rates, pipe diameters and open hole throughout its length.
- What equipment is included in the well water system? How to choose a pump?
- Downhole pump, check valve, sensors "dry run", the pressure switch, pressure gauge, ball valve, launch protection device (ROM), accumulator.
If you have three simultaneously running the point - conventional faucets with flow rates of about 10 liters per minute, the pump should provide 30 l / min or 1.8 m3 / h. This is assuming that all three of the mixer will always be work if there is such a need, we can increase productivity increase in the capacity of the accumulator.
- For any scheme should be structured system for marginal wells?
- You just have to pick up the pump, corresponding to this small flow rate, in a pinch you can put sensors "dry run".
- At what level should hang sensors "dry run"?
- Typically, a distance of about 0,5-1 m from the pump, and can be closer to him, it all depends on the individual case.
- Recommendations on the choice of cable for the pump are the same as that for wells way?
- Yes, stainless steel, nylon can be for something to catch or cause injury, especially critical for the wells, because in the well can and slazit in which case.
- What features has the water obtained from different sources: a pond, well, well?
- In the pond, as well as in the well, just enough, but then in the water and there must be organic, so there may be bacteria. But we will not go into medicine ... It all depends on the particular pond and well, because power pool can be made of pure conductors, and power a nearby well - from the nearby to drain some of the plant.
In suburban artskvazhinah always a lot of iron and increased rigidity, of course, bacteria and organic matter there is no there, so a couple of days, you die. To combat these problems, there are special filters.
- For any method of water supply water treatment system will be the most expensive?
- For the pond.
- How many years the company offer a guarantee on their pumps?
- Usually from year to three years. Grundfos - two years.
- What is cause for concern at the time of consultation about the drilling and installation of equipment?
- Well, firstly, the unrealistically low prices for drilling: they speak or the use of second-hand or substandard pipes, or the fact that the firm - ephemera. Good old-fashioned advice: use the services of well-known companies - those that the market is not the first five years.
- What usually breaks down in the pumps and how hard (expensive) to repair them?
- Breaks all for different reasons. The most expensive in repairing the pump - assembly-disassembly and the lack of water during these procedures. Thus, if the well depth of 50 m, the damage to the budget could be between 300 and 1000 euros. When initially installing the wrong can and "screw up" well, here is the sum will be other (well + equipment, which can give the amount in three, five and ten thousand euros).
- How much is a good system of water supply from wells and well today? On what can you save?
- Saving to reasonably, and that you will only by competent consultants. The optimum value of water from the well - about 1,5 thousand euros, well - it all depends on its depth and options - from 1,5 to 5 thousand euros, but possibly more, for example, the well pump which will stand at a depth of 50 m, it is necessary to focus on 3-3,5 thousand euros.