Planning must be harmonious
They say that houses have a favorable Feng Shui, when all the elements and energies are in harmony with each other. These homes are living in the embrace of the heavenly animals - a turtle, phoenix, dragon and tiger - protected by mountains and peaceful landscape of water, which, in turn, also brings an extraordinary success. Then the five elements interact harmoniously, and the energy of Yin and Yang are balanced at all times. Nestled in an enabling nook on the hillside, such houses are generally sheltered from the sight of poisonous arrows and bathed in a favorable flow of space breathing dragon.
Related article: Secrets of the Feng Shui of your home in 2010
Favorable layout of houses allows sheng-tsa harmoniously and slowly flow from room to room, writhing. In such a flow of chi is not the slightest chance of becoming dangerous. This chi will not sag or stagnate. Hence, in such houses there are no sharp corners, no straight corridors or cross-cutting doors from room to room, opening up one after another. With the right and the corresponding encircled energy stored vibrating.
Houses and the layout of rooms are favorable, if you created the conditions under which shen-chi smoothly into the house and winding moves from room to room. Do not break the major taboos of feng shui. The location of doors and windows should not provoke a situation in which qi, barely entered the house, he immediately jumps back. All poisonous arrows must either reflect or disarm. In this case, with good planning you seventy percent provides a favorable Feng Shui in your home.
Principles of good planning at home are as follows:
1. The entrance door should not open in a cramped nook, located directly in front of a toilet, windows, stairs, columns, angle, or a mirror.
2. Living room should occupy the outer half of the house, and closer to the front door, than to the back door.
3. Dining room and family members should be in the central part of the house. It creates harmony in the family.
4. Kitchen should be located in the inner half of the house, closer to the back door, and not to the front door.
5. Bathrooms (toilets) should be small, and they should always close, but before the door to the toilet must never be another door, staircase, bed or dining table. Preferably, the toilets are not located in the northwest and southeast of the house.
6. If the house is a multi-storey dining area must be higher than residential zones, and zones of sleep should be given the topmost floor of the house. It is perfectly acceptable, if you live in an apartment building, but live in a house with rooms on different levels is not recommended. This can lead to heavy financial losses.
7. In the inner space of the house should not be long corridors, as long corridors create sha chi, resulting in the house there are quarrels and misunderstandings between family members.
8. Building columns and beams should be flush with the walls of the house. Facing the surface construction beams, and angles generate huge ball of chi.
9. Doors and windows should not be opposite each other, while in the opposite walls are parallel to each other.
10. Never place the front door, dining tables and desks directly under the toilet upstairs. Toilets must be located under each other, and then this situation will be excluded.