Below are a few rules of Feng Shui about internal factors that affect housing.
Related article: The roof in the style of Feng Shui* The house should not be built on the site, which was previously used as a cemetery, a place where before there were undertakers, as well as the place where the massacre occurred.
* It is undesirable to place water in the center of the house.
* Window, as well as any hole in the ceiling or wall in the center of the house is considered an unfavorable factor.
* Do not have a fireplace in the center of the house.
* In the center of the house should not be a toilet.
* The level of the floor of the house should not be below the level of the road passing near the house.
* The House should not pass sewer pipes.
* Do not make the roof of the house is too steep and high.
* The walls of the house is undesirable protrusions and depressions.
* Real Estate should not be too stuffy or too dark.
* 'Party of the Dragon' (left wall) in the house should be above 'hand Tiger' (the right wall).
* Extension to the rear side of the house should not be lower than the main part of the structure.
* Not recommended for U-shaped house.
* Undesirable to put in the center of the house or land water tank.