Ukrainian Society of Appraisers will fight with the largest corruption scheme of Ukraine on the market value of the property as well as to initiate bills to stabilize and improve the state of the market assessment. The chairman of the society Alexey Amphitheater .
Evaluators suggest the following changes to legislation that will help eliminate corruption :
- Amendments to Art . 172-173 of the Tax Code of Ukraine , replacing the concept of " assessed value " to " market value ";
- Review of the Draft Law of Ukraine "On State Duty " (new edition );
- Cancellation of illegally issued certificates of evaluation activity and qualification certificates appraisers towards assessment for tax purposes (1.8 , 2.3 , 3) ;
- To prosecute officials SPF , which occurred on the involvement of implementation of the largest in the history of Ukraine corruption scheme in the market assessment;
- The development of legislation on information disclosure on purchase and sale transactions , while we are ready to enter into the appropriate working groups to develop legislation that will make the market more transparent and evaluation .
Evaluators also plan to contact the Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada and people's deputies of the creation of the temporary investigative commission to investigate the activities of the People's Deputy A. Yatsenko , granting legal assessment of its performance and bring him to justice.
They also want with the participation of representatives of the appraisal community to develop quality control procedures of valuation services and introduce them to life , and also to express distrust of public councils under SPF and dissolve it .