But the cost of rented apartments continues to grow.
Autumn brought the Dnipropetrovsk real estate market wave of falling prices. Calling several real estate companies, we found that the secondary housing market a little cheaper, because buying an apartment now, nobody wants to Komsomolskaya Pravda.
It turned out that the cheapest apartments are in Dnepropetrovsk in the w / m West. There malosemeyku can be purchased for 15 thousand dollars, and the most expensive area of the city is traditionally the center.
Major tenants - students
In contrast to the secondary housing market, rental apartments in Dnepropetrovsk inexorably becoming more expensive. So, if you have a studio in late summer can be removed only for 1300-1400 hryvnia per month, now on these prices no one remembers.
- The main tenants are still students who are looking for an apartment in the university town. Therefore, prices in these areas are simply going wild - from 2000 hryvnia for one-bedroom apartment - says Valentine, Realtor. - Naturally, an apartment on the right bank of Dnepropetrovsk more expensive apartments on the left bank of the city.
But the rent for an apartment "elite class" with design and repairs of various equipment surpasses 10,000 hryvnia, however, these flats do not enjoy great demand and often idle, or they put up for sale.
Most popular - cheap apartments. According to realtors, housing demand "economy class" is growing. By the principle of "what is cheaper - the better the citizens and removed, and buy homes.
The cost of apartments in Dnepropetrovsk:
* 1-bedroom. square-ra - from $ 25,000 to $ 35,000
* 2-bedroom. square-ra - from $ 38,000 to $ 45,000
* 3-bedroom. square-ra - from $ 40,000 to $ 100,000
How to pay for rent?
* Malosemeyka - from 1300 USD.
* 1-bedroom. square-ra - from 1800 USD.
* 2-bedroom. square-ra - from UAH 2000.
* 3-bedroom. square-ra - from 2200 USD.